Two

SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 "a hard days night"

SEASON 1 EPISODE 1
"a hard days night"

Charlotte VO
------------------------------------------
The game. They say either a person has what it takes to play, or they don't. My brother is one of the greats. Me, on the other hand...I'm kinda screwed.

The young shephard girl, enters a room filled with other interns as a doctor talks, she noticed many straight away that she had briefly met the night before.

Charlotte looked around as the doctor, who seamed to be the infamous Dr Richard Webber "Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life." Charlotte watched as many of her fellow interns You will be pushed to the breaking point.

" Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you" Richard finished talking as the interns walked out of the Er.

Charlotte VO
---------------------
like i said im screwed

"Okay. Martin, Robinson, Bond, Parkins." The doctor spoke to other interns as the woman changed into her light blue scrubs

"Only seven women out of twenty" Charlotte spoke up, she was shy but always a feminist even in awkward situations like these.

A gorgeous Female Korean intern spoke from beside Charlotte "Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. Seriously, like that's going to help with the respect thing?"

"You're Cristina and charlotte, right?" a dark blonde asked as she looked over at the two who had already spoke which was returned with two nods.

"Which resident you assigned to? I got Bailey."

" The Nazi? Yeah, me too" The youngest intern stated.

A Male intern from the end of the lockers suddenly decided to join into the conversation moving closer to the women "You got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley, uh, we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a slit up the side, strappy sandals..."

Cristina and charlotte exchange looks,

"Now you think I'm gay."

Cristina now walking away spoke quietly "Uh-huh."

"No, I'm not gay, it's, ah, it's just that, you know, you were, I mean, you were very, unforgettable." the young doctor rambled at the two women left watching him