16; You Never Walk Alone

Shea helps Jin who gets punches a lot on the stomach that barely walking normally.

The others tag along and runs as fast as they can.

Shea hears as Kara shouts her name, dragging along the dead Mother Swan.

Shea turns to them and wishing to run to them, but Jin stops her, the reek of fuel is getting stronger.

'Jin! Let me go!' Shea shouts, but Jin hugs her tight, she would be hurting again if they keep on living.

Shea still shouts. Kara was dragging along the dead body as she struggles to walk on her own, she takes out a gun and aiming Shea and Jin, but missed as Hoseok pushed them down on the ground. Jimin falls down.

He is getting shot instead.

Shea shouts his name loud, Yoongi shakes his head in disbelief. No. no!!

'Jimin!, wake up you stupid. You cant die yet,' he start sobbing as Jungkook puts Jimin's head on to his lap.

'Jimin,wake up..' Taehyung growling voice is heard as he starts bawling.

Jin and Shea rushed to them, and Hoseok just cant believe his eyes.

'It was all my fault..'

BOOM! The whole place blows up, with Kara failed to reach them.

Which makes them perplexed.

Finally, this whole thing is over.

'Hi guys.' Jimin smiles on Jungkook laps.

'JIMIN!!' they all shouts in delighted, but half confused.

''How-' Taehyung words were cut as Jimin shows the bulletproof vest the police gave them earlier.

'We're Bangtan Seonyeondan remember?' He laughs and makes others hits his body.

'Argh, its hurts..' He complaints.

Shea wipes her tears, as she looks to the place that just blows up in front of her just now.

It's the place she wanted to get out, fills with terrible people thst ruins her life in any way, but for the same blessing she met them, the boys who indirectly intended to meet her.

She looks at Jin, smiling as he hugs her tightly, 'It's over..'

They all screams and shouts in cringe as seeing those two lovebirds smiling at each other.

'Book a room you two,'

'Yucks..'

'Ergh, please, not this time, attention on me please, I was shot..'

'Wait until I complaints this to Joon.'

They complaints on top each other.

Jaerim runs to them from afar, smiling broad.

'Joon,' he says and the boys runs up to the car, ignoring the camera flashes, the police siren, the reporters.