"You like her, so if you like someone you ask them to go out with you" Jeongyeon stopped from walking and was like frozen in place.

Her? Like Nayeon? Does she like her?

"Oh what's wrong Jeongyeon are you guessing if you like her or not?" Jeongyeon looked at Sana and she was already looking at her and Jeongyeon just realized she already turned off the television.

"How can you say if you like someone?" her mind was already full of thoughts and Sana here is adding her more to think.

"I don't know, I'm not really that knowledgeable about if you start liking someone but maybe" Sana paused and Jeongyeon listened to her all ears to what she was going to say next.

"Everything makes you think about them" she looked at her phone and Jeongyeon remembered the first time Nayeon called her.

"You find yourself wishing for more time with the other person" Sana continued to talk then everytime she says something it always remind Jeongyeon of Nayeon.

"Everything feels more exciting" Jeongyeon hummed while listening to Sana's words of knowledge.

"Is that all?" she asked still looking at Sana who was sitting in her couch and here she is still frozen in place.

"Yeah I guess" she looks down then Jeongyeon let out a sigh and before she entered her room Sana stopped her again.

"Oh and also you're focused on every little things about them" Sana said before  looking at Jeongyeon seriously.

"So do you like her Jeong?" Jeongyeon didn't answer her question, she just avoided her gaze then went inside the room.

She can feel her heart starting to beat fast the time she went inside the room and all that Sana says keeps repeating on her mind.

'Oh and you're focused on every little thing about them'

'So do you like her Jeong?'

A sigh left her mouth as she walk towards the bed then she lay her body and stared at the ceiling.

"Do I like her? Or maybe just admiration" Jeongyeon said covering her face with the pillow beside her before internally screaming.

"Yahhh I didn't know Sana is good at this things I thought she's only good at flirting" Jeongyeon said as soon as she sat up in the bed then Sana shouts outside her door.

"I can hear what you're saying idiot!" a chuckle escaped from her lips then she looks at her phone that was beside her then she took her specs that was putted in the table.

"What could she be doing right now"  looking at her phone then the door slowly opens and it revealed Sana who just entered the room and she was looking at Jeongyeon with a smile on her lips.

"Yah what's with the smile?" she didn't answer to Jeongyeon's question she just hurriedly took her arm and drags her outside her room.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jeongyeon asked confused but she wasn't answering at all she just looked at her and showed her smile.

Sana was still holding Jeongyeon's arm when she took her car keys and purse and Jengyeon was still looking at her confused trying to get some answers but she was just smiling from ear to ear everytime she looks at her.

"You're creepy and also everyone is looking at us weirdly" Sana was still dragging her outside the condo and people who they walk passed by stares at them weirdly.