Chp 9: Assists

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

It was now the end of the day and Takemichi was on his way out of the gates, half way through he heard someone call out to him from behind. He turned around and saw Hina, he lopsidedly smiled as he saw her approaching him with a big bright smile on her face.

‘She's too cheery sometimes it's even blinding’ Takemichi chuckled at his thought before waving back.

“Let's walk home together?” A smile showed on Hina's face as she questioned. Takemichi just shook his head before sweat dropping.

“You know, even if I say no you'll still walk with me anyway, right?” A chuckle escapes Takemichi's mouth before they both laughed. As they were about to leave, another voice called out to Takemichi. They both turned around and there they saw the same guy from lunch, it was Chifuyu who had a smile on his face as he waved at both of them happily.

“Hm?...” Hina looked at Chifuyu who was heading there way as he waved cheerfully at them. Then glanced at Takemichi, who for some reason his head was turned away as if he was trying to hide something. Hina glanced back and forth at the two, until she realized —.

‘Could this be...?! — ’ Her eyes slowly widen as she thought of that before she smiled mischievously like she was plotting something, waving back at Chifuyu who was now Infront of them, while Takemichi was still turned away from the both of them.

“Going home?” Chifuyu questioned, eying Takemichi secretly. But that didn't go unnoticed by Hina, that just confirmed her theory more, so she had to help her Bestfriend, so she took matters into her own hands.

“Yes, but I just remembered...I have to go to the store for some things!” Hina excused herself, of course it wasn't true, it was just to help her Bestfriend. Takemichi snapped his head towards her and looked at her with an excuse-me face, before feeling betrayed.

HAHHHH?!?! WHAT IS SHE — is she seriously gonna leave me with him?!’ Takemichi screamed in his mind before glancing slowly at Chifuyu who still had a big smile plastered on his face, laced with the same mischievous energy Hina has. (✿^‿^).

Oop! — I have to go now! Please take care of him Chifuyu-kun!, Bye bye!” Hina said, waving them goodbye, hiding her mischievous smile with a sweet one. So the only ones left now were Chifuyu and Takemichi who stood in a silence. well not for long.

“Let's go?” Chifuyu slithered his arm around Takemichi as they both started to walk along side each other. One of them had a proud smile while the other looks like he's gonna faint at any second. Takemichi was about to push his arm away but thought, as long as Chifuyu doesn't do anything reckless and funny, it's okay.