Chp 5: Shareable pt.1

_____________–~°  °  °~–______________

“Yo Kiyomasa” A voice called out Infront of them. They cower under the person's stone cold stare before turning to a menacing glare.

“Draken!” Kiyomasa sweat dropped nervously, same with his minions, they feared Toman's Tops especially The Captains and Of course their President himself.

“Ken-chin I finished my DorayakiA voice that was awfully familiar made presence, shivered and feared that voice.

‘No way!... he's here–’ Kiyomasa unbelievably thought before gulping hard in anxiousness.

“I told you to not call me that in public, Mikey” Draken turned around and there stood a short blonde guy with sweet bean paste on the side of his mouth before he licked it off and smiled sweetly after.

“P-president!”

“Commander!”

Kiyomasa and his guys bowed respectfully as the guy named Mikey walked towards, what he spotted; Takemichi that was lying on the ground completely unconscious with Bruises, Wounds, Scratches and even Hickeys on him, he also noticed that a lot of them were fresh and new.

He stared at Takemichi for a little bit before pulling the unconscious blonde in his hands and carried him bridal style.

“You know what to do, Ken-chin” He said before walking back to his Bike, and that's also where the others were.

Draken smirked smugly, he knew he didn't want to let them off that easily since they were doing bad stuff involving Takemichi and Takemichi who was the Victim. So Draken didn't have the need to hold back cause Mikey gave him permission.

“Now let's all have a nice chat, shall we?” Draken cracked his knuckles along with a smile that made them more scared.

°  °  °

--With Mikey--

Mikey carried the unconscious Takemichi silently, once he got closer to his Bike, a voice shouted and ran over to him.

Mikey– what happened?!” Mitsuya ran to Mikey and worriedly asked, and soon then, the others came running to them too and saw Takemichi in Mikey's arms all battered up. It made them fume and rage just imagining what Takemichi has been going through for the last week.