The trip to Hogwarts.

A/N: So Harry already came to know he's a wizard. And now Hagrid has taken him to Gringots. Harry's going to meet his sister in the Hogwarts Express. Hope you guys like it!

Hagrid then went in and taped a rock wall in a particular pattern. Then the wall started to come apart and there stood a market full of witches and wizards.

Hagrid, "Welcome to Diagon Alley."

Harry didn't say a word until the thought struck his head that he has no money. When he asked Hagrid, Hagrid said that he'll be getting his money from Gringots.

****

Hagrid, " I need to go Harry. You will be fine just hold on to your ticket. And everything will be fine." Harry took the ticket and stared at it. For a moment he thought that having glasses also doesn't help him see properly.

Because in the ticket it was written platform 9 3/4. He thought to himself, '9 3/4? What? Is there a platform like this?'

Then he saw more closely and was confident that he wasn't seeing stuff it was really written there 'platform 9 3/4'

He had no clue how he would find it but he just started looking around for a sign. He then heard a plump woman saying, "Of course it had to be packed with muggles."

With the word muggles he knew she was a witch. He followed her. He saw three boys just disappearing into thin air when they went towards the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

He then went to the plump woman and said, "Excuse me, can you please tell me how to... How to.... How to.." He didn't know how to ask her then the plump woman said, "How to get on to the platform my dear?" Harry nodded.

Then the plump woman said, "It's simple. It's Ron's first time too." Ron was a boy same as Harry's age. His hair was red. And he was about Harry's hight.

The plump woman said, "You just have to run towards the wall between platforms 9 and 10. If your nervous then start with a run."

Harry thanked her and started running towards the wall. To Harry's suprise he soon was standing on platform 9 3/4. And there was a train with the name Hogwarts Express.

*****

Harry found and empty compartment and sat down. After sometime Ron comes and knocks on the compartment door.

Ron, "Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full."
Harry, "Sure."
Ron, "Is it true? Do you have the... The....the.."
Harry, "Scar?"
Ron, "Yeah?"
Harry then lifts up his untidy hair and shows Ron the scar.

Just when Ron was going to say something a girl just suddenly comes in the compartment terrified. Unknowingly she held Harry's hand. When this happened both of them felt a connection.

Harry, "Hey.. Are you ok?"

Girl, "Sorry... Sorry..."

Harry, "It's fine. No problem"

Ron, "Why do you seem so terrified? And what's your name?"

Vivian, "My name is Violet. Just Violet. And don't act like you don't know me Ron. And I was terrified because some fireworks were about to burn my hair."

Ron, "Ugh, Fred and George!"

Then Violet's eyes fall on Harry's scar.

Violet, "Are you really Harry Potter?"

Harry, "Yeah."

Violet, "It's nice meeting you..."

Harry, "Nice meeting you too Vi. Can I call you that?"

Violet, "Sure"

Ron, "Vi, why don't you have a surname?

Vi, " Nice meeting you. Don't you know already? Anyways. The reason I don't have a surname is because I never knew who my father nor mother was..."

Harry, "Then where do you live?" Harry could feel the pain Violet was going through... He atleast had his cousin but Violet doesn't even have anyone..... He atleast knew who his parents were....

Violet, "The Leaky Cauldron. Cornelius Fudge the minister of magic found me in front of the Leaky Cauldron at 12:00 in the night. He didn't know from where I came nothing. He told me I was in a basket and on the basket there was a tag saying Violet and my birthday date. My surname wasn't there. Fudge didn't want to change my name nor did he want to give me a surname so ya that's why I'm just Violet."

Harry, "I understand how it is to have nobody arround..."

Again Ron was about to say something just when a girl comes in knocking.

Ron, "Why does everyone come here and interrupt me when I want to talk???" Violet ignores him.

Hermione, "Have any of you seen a tod?"

Vi, "No sorry"

Hermione then see's Harry's scar.

Hermione, "Wait. Are you Harry Potter?"

Harry, "Yes I am" This was getting a bit annoying for Harry. Do they really need to ask him?

Hermione, "Hello, I'm Hermione Granger, and you guys are?"

Vi, "I'm Violet. Just Violet. But call me Vi.

Ron, "I'm Ron Wesley."

Hermione, "Nice to meet you. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be reaching soon."

Ron, "Can you two leave us while we change?"

Vi and Hermione, "Sure"

Vi and Hermione go out of the compartment. Then Hermione comes up with the question of why Violet does not have a surname. Again Violet explains everything. Then Ron calls them in.

Ron, "Hey Vi, when's your birthday?"
Vi tells him.

Harry, "Hey my birthday is on the same day!"

Vi, "Amazing!"

*****

They reach Hogwarts.

*****

Word count 870.

Hope you guys like it. I know it was a bit boring in the start but it's gonna get interesting promise.