Dwarkadhish

Krishna, Balram, Vasudev, Devki, King Ugrasen and all the residents of Dwarka had gathered in the palace hall for the Abhishek/coronation ceremony of Krishna.

"Nanashree.. I still feel that I am not yet old enough to be crowned as a king, especially when you, Dau and pitashree are already present here.."

"Krishna, last time I had listened to you and accepted to be the King of Mathura again. This time I won't listen to you.", Ugrasen said.

"Putra.. I also agree with King Ugrasen. You have created this mystical city and so only you should be crowned as the King of this city", Vasudev said.

"I agree with Nanashree and Pitashree..", Balram said.

"Ok ok.. I know this time you all won't let me win and so I won't argue much."

Krishna sat down for the ceremony.

Devki and Vasudev started the ceremony by bathing Krishna using milk and honey. Balram put the flower petals and put the 'tilak' on Krishna's forehead. Ugrasen put the beautiful crown on Krishna's head.

Krishna accepted everything and seeked the blessings of all the elders

Krishna accepted everything and seeked the blessings of all the elders. He walked towards his royal throne and joined his hands. Addressing the people of Dwarka he said-

"I respect your decision of crowning me as the King of Dwarka. But I want to make an announcement. Although I am the crowned King of this city, all the decisions that will be taken; will also be open for the suggestions from the citizens of Dwarka. Dau will look after all the interests of the people. If anyone is facing any problem or difficulty then they can freely tell it to me or Dau. I promise that no decision will be taken against the will of people."

"Dwarkadhish Prabhu ki Jai", the residents of Dwarka cheered in unison.

In the evening-
(At Rukmini's palace)

Uma told Rukmini that Krishna has been crowned as the King of Dwarka.

"Dwarkadhish.. ", Rukmini said as she showered the rose petals on her paintings.

Krishna smiled in his palace of Dwarka as the rose petals flew in his direction

Jai Shri Krishna ✨

King Ugrasen- Father of Kansa and Devki, grandfather of Krishna and Balram.
Nanashree- Grandfather.