Rukmini's confession

"Rukmini..", king Bhishmak called as he entered Rukmini's room.

"Pitashree.."

Rukmini ran towards her father.

Gently putting his hand over his daughter's head, king Bhishmak asked- "Why did you leave the celebrations midway dear?"

"Pitashree.. I want to tell you something.."

"And what's that?", Bhishmak asked as he glanced around Rukmini's room which was filled with Krishna's paintings

"And what's that?", Bhishmak asked as he glanced around Rukmini's room which was filled with Krishna's paintings. Everywhere his sight reached, he could only see Krishna.

"Rukmini, if I am not wrong then these paintings look like that of the prince of Mathura, Krishna."

"Yes Pitashree. These paintings are of Krishna."

"But Rukmini you have never met him. Then how did you draw all this?"

"I have drawn these based on the descriptions that I have heard about him from the kings that visited you. His leelas and glories as a gwala, him stealing everyone's butter and then slowly stealing their heart, him coming to Mathura and slaying Kansa.. I have heard everything from the kings and my maiden friends. Although I have just heard about these incidents, I keep on feeling that I have been a part of all these leelas. His mere glories have captured my mind. I don't feel like thinking about anything else other than him. Everyday I wish to hear more about him. Every second of my life I pray to see him. Pitashree, I have lost my heart to Krishna. I have never met him, never seen him but still I love him with my entire heart. I want to meet him Pitashree. I want to witness his future glories by being by his side. I wish to be with him always and forever. I wish to marry Krishna.. "

Holding Rukmini close to his heart Bhishmak said- "Rukmini

Holding Rukmini close to his heart Bhishmak said- "Rukmini.. I don't know how to react to your confession. I can clearly feel your pious* love for Krishna. But I am afraid that this wish of yours might not get fulfilled now. Because the celebrations downstairs are about Krishna's... "

"Rukmini...", Rukmi entered Rukmini's room almost yelling.

Rukmini was startled by the voice. Bhishmak moved forward and stopped Rukmi midway.