Message of God

When Dwarka was fully constructed, Krishna transferred all the inhabitants of Mathura and entrusted Balaram as the city father. After this he came out of the city to meet Kalayavana, who had already seized Mathura. Krishna defeated Kalayavana.

*Kalayavana Vadh story in short*

Kalayavana had a boon to stay undefeated and that's why was very powerful. So Krishna had planned a trick to get him killed. Therefore he fled from battlefield. Kalayavana followed Krishna thinking that he will catch him and kill him soon. While Krishna was fleeing and Kalayavana was following, Krishna entered into a cave which was dark inside with no light at all. Following Krishna, Kalayavana entered into that cave and he found someone sleeping wrapped in the sheet of cloth just like Krishna. He hit that man with his feet. Finding no response, he hit again and abused Krishna as Ranchod. After three, four hits, Muchukunda woke up and opened his eyes. He found Kalayavana standing in front of him. Fire flashed out of Muchukunda's eyes and burnt Kalayavana into ashes in no time. (Muchukunda had a boon which was used by Lord Krishna to kill Kalayavana). After some time Krishna appeared before Muchukunda in the form of lord Vishnu and cooled him down. Later Muchukunda asked for moksh and Krishna allowed him to go to his divine abode, Vaikunth.
(If you want to read the full story and boons of Kalayavana and King Muchukunda in detail then please refer authentic scriptures for detailed descriptions)

After defeating Kalayavana, Krishna returned back to his palace in Dwarka. He sat on his swing and closed his eyes.

"Kanha.."

Balram entered the room with food.

Krishna did not open his eyes. Balram sat on the bed waiting for Krishna to open his eyes. After sometime, Krishna opened his eyes.

"Kanha.. Have some food. You must be very tired."

"I will have food later Dau. I have to complete an important task before that."

"Narayan.. Narayan"

Sage Narada appeared in the room.

Surprised by the sudden arrival of Narada, Balram kept the plate on the table and walked towards Narada

"Pranam Munivar", Balram bowed down to sage Narada.

"Pranam Adishesha"

"Munivar, what's the reason of your sudden arrival today?", Balram asked.

"Prabhu has called me.", saying this Narada went near Krishna and joined his hands.

"Pranam Narayan"

Bowing down to the lotus feet of Krishna Narada offered salutations to his Lord, Lord Narayan.

Krishna stopped him by his shoulders and said, "What are you doing Munivar? You are the best amongst all Brahmins and even elder than me."

Narada smiled. Krishna offered a seat to Narada.