Dwarka

♪♪ Flute music ♪♪

Balram sat on a nearby rock as Krishna played his flute

Balram sat on a nearby rock as Krishna played his flute. After playing the flute for almost an hour, Krishna slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Dau; who was still caught in the magical spell of his divine flute. Kanha stealthily went near him & slowly blowed air in Dau's ears. Dau opened his eyes hurriedly & started rubbing his ears.

Seeing Kanha smile mischievously, Balram smiled.

"Kanha.. After so many days today you played your flute..."

Krishna smiled.

"I had to Dau. My priye wished to hear my flute. How can I deny her wish?"

Balram looked around. He could see no one, no kingdom, no palace; just a sea spread for miles long.

Kanha walked towards Dau & kept his hand on Dau's shoulder.

"Not everything needs to spoken or told. Some things should just be felt. Chanchala wished to hear my flute. So I just fulfilled her wish."

"Sridevi? But where is she Kanha? You had said that you will soon reunite with her. But here I can see that there is no kingdom or place around where she might be living. How will we find her?"

"Don't worry Dau we will soon find her. But before that I am going to create a kingdom and palace for my Priye, where we can live together.", Krishna replied flashing his mischievous smile.

"Kanha, just stop playing around and teasing me. Tell me the exact truth. And how are we going to build a kingdom here? I can only see sea around me. There's no place or land to build a kingdom here.", Balram was visibly annoyed now.

"Calm down Dau, don't get annoyed. Sit here and listen. Dau.. during our previous incarnation in Treta Yug, I appeared as the son of Dashrath, Ram; & Narayani appeared as the daughter of Janak, Janaki. After our swayamvar, Rama (Goddess Lakshmi) reunited with me as Sita."

"When I accepted exile for 14 years, she left all the rights of a queen & accompanied me to the exile

"When I accepted exile for 14 years, she left all the rights of a queen & accompanied me to the exile. Even after we returned from the exile, she again accepted exile so that I could keep my word to the citizens of Ayodhya & fulfill my duties as a king. She did not want people to point fingers at me, so she happily accepted the separation."