28. The Untold Crises 💸

Start from the beginning

'Sehmat, Are you gonna leave me??' I asked her when she was busy with packing.

'Huh? Are you mad?' She said with a chuckle.

'Then why are you packing your clothes?'

'Principal approved.' She said excitedly.

'For what?' I questioned her.

'For going to home for shopping.' She said hugging me and I was about to kiss her but....

'Umm... Guys we are also in this room. So no PDA.' Alaaya the intruder, disturbed our cute moment.

'Ohh yah. So go outside the room and call your respective boyfriends. Till then we'll continue our naughty stuff.' I said to my cute girlfriend 's Stupid friends. And to my surprise they both agreed in the first approach .

'Fine love birds !!' Ahaana said with teasing smirk . They both were near the door so we started kissing each other but just then Ayush barged in. He spoiled our moment. I hate my brother the most..... Fuck him!!!

'Oh I think I invaded someone's privacy!' He said smirking naughtily.

'Shut your mouth dumbass!' I screamed on him.

'Ayee don't cross your limits Vi.' Ayush screamed back.

'Guys! Can you both just stop fighting? Because I have a good news!!' Alaaya screamed with anger and happiness together.

'But I used protection!' Ayush said in a tensed tone.

'Huh??' Alaaya asked in confusion.

'You said na there's a good news, it means you are pregnant.' Ayush said.

'Are you mad?' Alaaya screamed on him.

'Now why you both are fighting?' Ahaana said.

'Whateverr!!' Alaaya said.

'Yah btw we wanna tell that principal agreed for 1 week vacation.' Sehmat screamed in excitement and then the three girls started discussing about make up and all other girly girl stuff. Duhh... We were getting bored. Ofc. they talk rubbish about make up brands and clothing.

Author P.O.V

Finally it's monday it means the beginning of their "Shopping holidays". It was announced by principal to whole school. Now all students are at there houses.

Alaaya's house:
On call

'Ayush! You will come to shopping with me tomorrow right?' Alaaya asked.

'No baby! Why should I come?' he asked her.

'You have to come otherwise who'll lift my shopping bags?' she said laughing.

'Fine babu!' He said cutely.

'Don't call me that!! Bye!'

Ahaana and Sehmat's house:

'Dad our school is organizing a trip to Shimla. And we both wanna go. So can you give us the consent and money for it?' Sehmat said excitedly.

'Ofcourse. How much?' Nihaar asked.

' Only 30,000.' Ahaana said.

'Ofcourse take it.' Nihaar gave them money a bit hesitantly.

'Dad is there any issue?' Sehmat asked worried.

'Sehmi, how our dad will face issue. He is the best. By the way dad for shopping can you give us your credit card?' Ahaana said. As they both didn't knew about the financial problems their dad is facing. And they've spent only luxurious life.

Author- All shopping was completed. A lottttttt of money was spent. But there's something verrrrrrry hilarious gonna happen in their trip.
Some jealousy , fights and a hint that ALL CHARACTERS WILL COLLIDE IN NEXT CHAPTERS.

______________________________________

The end

Do vote and comment your views.

If you solved the hint, drop your answers here.___

Thank you,
Take care
Twinkle

Thank you,Take careTwinkle