15. Finally we met!!! 😄

Before starting chapter-

Anybody who knows Jasmin's skin colour please comment.A kind request.

.

.

.

Boys had already shifted in their new hostels.The girls hostel was 5 km away .(Bechare boys.)They three met Sahir.And all boys quickly well bonded with each other.

Next Day

.

.

Vihaan P.O.V

"Finally first day of my new school and last year of school and after that in college.And in college heartbreaks, rivalries, relationships, cigarettes,alcohol and so much fun!" I said.

"Oh god!! Properly ready for college!"Sahir said.

"Guys get ready for school and stop playing T.D.S!" Kabir said as it was already 6:30 am.

After getting ready and having our breakfast we left for school.But while entering the school I noticed the same painting.I checked the name on it and it was "Sehmat". I was not sure but having some rays of hopes that she might be in this school.And if she is then I have to apologise her.

Ahaana P.o.V

(Recess time)

Finally after long 4 hours recess is their.And previous year me,Sehmat and some other students were prefect so I have to submit the list of earlier prefects to Mr.Abhishek right now.I was going to sir with a bundle of files but an insane bumped into me which made all files dropped.(Common scene I know but idea nahi aa rha tha)I was like What-the-hell! I was going to scream on that boy.But when I saw him I was shocked.It was Kabir.

"Kabir you here??" I asked in a confusion.

"Do you have any problem?"He asked angrily.

It was clear that he has became Jerk.

"I don't have any problem but I think you will have surely."I said what my inner voice said to me.

"Don't be so much overconfident baby girl."He replied.And I had it all so I just collected my files and moved from there.

"Baby girl my foot!!" I said to myself

Sehmat P.o.V

I think from today my life will again start from square one.Because Vihaan is in my stream.COMMERCE.He again came into my life.Ughhhh......I hate him like hell.And that bitchy accounts teacher too because she forced him to sit near me.And I hated it.

"Hey ! I am sorry for what I said two years ago."Vihaan said with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't even know who you are.Okay?So lemme study and you yourself too study."Sehmat replited him sarcastically.

"Baby....you should not lie that much.I know you.You want to be an actor.You love privacy and..."Vihaan was continuing but Sehmat cut him.

"First of all I am not your so-called baby cuz you are a play boy and you might've said the same to thousannds of girls till now and secondly you know na I love privacy so give me some privacy please." She replied him.

"I will give you some privacy but I wanna confess you something......"He asked.

"What?" She asked him.

"I love I mean I like your painting." He said her hesitantly.

"Thanks but is this a confession?" She asked him with an annoyed face.

"NO.I mean I even....."He again said hesitantly.

"What do you mean say fast."She said him with a straight face.

"I LIKE YOU! " He said in one go and hearing this she started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"He asked him surprisingly.

"Don't you know about me and Sahir?" She asked him.

"No.Like you guys what?" He asked her with a sad face.

"We both are in relationship dude."She said this and concentrated on lecture.

He was broke deep inside.But he also didn't concentrated on her anymore.

In humanities classroom-

Author P.O.V

Ayush was super bored in lesson.Plus he was not having his loving gf Alaaya also.

But suddenly peon arrived with a notice that 1 girl is also joining school. And it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

Alaaya.

His mouth was widely open after seeing her.
_______________________________________

Chapter ends

Happy belated birthday to my favorite Jasmin . A loads of love and success to you. And we hope you and aly marry each other as soon as possible. And keep enjoying your life and be bold and beautiful forever.

 And keep enjoying your life and be bold and beautiful forever

Bye
- Twinkle