7. NEWBIES 😇😇

IT'S A KIND REQUEST....LISTEN THIS REMIX. This is super amazing and heart touching. Now let's get into the chapter.
And if you still hadn't followed me on instagram do follow  papers_and_brushes  
________________________________________

Sehmat P.O.V
In school
After assembely in class

My day started boring as always. All that boring lectures started. First was Science. And that too physics. The teacher arrived and started taking attendance but the peon uncle inturrpted and said 'Two more students are joining your class'
'Okk' Teacher replied.
Teacher started her lecture and after some time two students arrived.  One boy and one girl.
The boy was very cute 😍.

(Vicky Kaushal as Sahir singh.)

Even the girl was beautiful.  I never said that but after seeing her I felt like she is more beautiful than me.

(Katrina kaif as Keerti Sharma)

They came and introduced themselves. Boy's name was Sahir and Girl's was Keerti. Sahir's surname was Singh and me Singhania. What a pair!!!!

Teacher welcomed them but with a twist.....she said that Sahir will sit with me and Keerti will sit with Vihaan. Ahaana was sitting with me and kabir was sitting with Vihaan so then Kabir and Ahaana will sit together. Sahir came and greeted me I also greeted him back. We started talking about some random stuff between the class. But I felt like somebody is staring at me. It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teacher.
(Who thought Vihaan?)

Till the time of recess we became very good friends ❤.

Alaaya P.O.V

That bloody Ayush was laughing and teasing me till now and I was hella irritated. I saw whole class laughing at me. I was again on verge of crying. Then in recess I went to his seat.

(Bold- Alaaya, Italics- Ayush)

What the hell you did? Huh? You make fun of me on the second day of school....

So?

So what...are you mad or what? Like you made me cry from the first day of school. I said nothing to you yesterday but I'll say you now....you are A RICH SPOILT BRAT. DUFFER!!

You duffer!

F*ck offf!

And Alaaya went! After recess he came to me and said with sugarcoating:

Hey Alu I am sorry.

Aye who is Alu?

You! Alaaya is equal to Alu.

Don't call me that.

Ok sorry ALAAYA....Is that fine??

Yaa tell...

I am so sorry! For...

For what??

That I did with you so for apologize I want to invite you to my party. If you want to come.......

No!! You go to your seat!

OK but plz 😭.......
Keya and pakhi you are invited I will text you the address. And plz make her understand if she.....plz.

Vihaan P.O.V

I liked both students that joined school. But I thought that boy Sahir was very touchy to Sehmat they were talking, laughing and enjoying each others company. I was becoming very jealous.  Idk why I thought I will be only a friend to Sehmat. Neither more than that nor less than that . The girl who was sitting near me was also so good. We were also chit-chatting with me. We made a very good match with each other. It was recess I went to Pakhi and as I thought I made her feel for me. She was now my toy and now I ll play,use and throw her.
Conversation of Vihaan and pakhi .
( Vihaan- bold , Pakhi- italics)

Crazy Affectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें