Chapter 9 - late night convos

Luna

I made myself a pb&j sandwich but he took it from my hand and taking a bite out of it and I looked at him "what" he muffled out his mouth full and I laughed at his behavior. I grabbed more bread making myself a sandwich this time.

I looked at the clock it was 1 am "btw ur staying tonight I am not gonna let you go home this late" I looked up at him and he didn't even care to look back at me.

I was getting tired and he noticed "let's get you ready for bed you can sleep in my bed I'll go sleep in my parents room". He went to a room that I
supposed to be the laundry room and he came out with a clean towel, "help yourself with my clothes there all clean my mom just washed them". "Thank you" he nodded "I'll be out here tell me if you need anything".

I went back to his room immediately going to the shower. After a long hot shower I came back out and I went to his closet and went to the pile of folded clothes and I grabbed a hoodie and some sweatpants. I went out and saw him in the living room watching tv and I joined him. The moment I sat down sleep took over my body. He noticed that I was really tired "you can go sleep if you want I'm not tired" I shook my head fighting the tiredness,but soon after I was defeated and sleep took over my body.

Zayin

The movie ended and I looked at her peacefully sleep, at first I wanted to let her sleep there but I changed my mind cus her neck was in a bad position, I picked her up and went to my room placing her in my bed and pulling the covers over her.

She was beautiful the way the moon glare glowed on her way it made her perfect if that was even possible. I realize that I am starring at her so I shook away my thoughts and went to the other room to get some rest . 

I went in bed the mattress was hard and don't get me started with the pillow, I tried sleeping but it just couldn't so I decided to go sleep in my bed hopefully she was ok with that.

I got on the opposite side of the bed letting some space in the middle of us.

Luna

I woke up to the sun shining in my eye, god I was tired. His room was cold so I was warped in his comforter. I tried getting up but I felt to hands around my waist I looked back and there was zayin. He looked so cute sleeping, his tatted chest was on full display. He looked gorg.

His breathing was slow a sign that he was still sleeping I didn't mind him sleeping and cuddling with me.

"Good morning love" butterflies took over my whole body and my cheeks were heating up. And he seemed to notice them and he kissed my cheeks and now they were 10 times more red. "How'd you sleep darling" Ahhh he gotta stop with the nick names.

" I slept good how'd you sleep" his minty scent hit my nose he was just perfect. "It got better sleeping with you" he chuckled and I rested my head on his chest. His steady heart beat instantly calming me down. I felt like I could sleep all day like this but I had to do stuff.

I attempted to get up but his arms weren't thinking about letting me go any time soon and I laughed at him. His doorbell rang and he cussed under his breath standing up putting his hoodie on and looking back at me "it's Aron and the boys don't worry go put some clothes on" he opened the door and went out.

I grabbed the towel he gave me last night and went to his bathroom to took a shower. After I got done I came back out and grabbed my purse from last night I had some concealer, mascara and lip gloss so I put them on I went to his closet and got some of he clothes he had tons even tho he doesn't live here anymore.

I grabbed one of his grey sweatpants and grabbed a hoodie that was over sized on me and that was perfect.

I went out of the room and I heard voices coming from the kitchen so that's were I assumed there were so I went there and I was right. Everyone was sitting around the island and when they saw me a smirk popped on there face, "I didn't let her go last night" and smirk got even bigger "oh ya?" Zayin looked at him dead in the eyes. " Ew Aron just stop" I laughed out and now all of us were laughing.

They quite have a big friend group and I got quite along with them. They were talking and I felt some arms wrap around me I jumped and look back to see Zayin holding back a laughter. He rolled his eyes at me and at end shook his head.

He turned me around to that now I was facing him. " I'm gonna drop you of at your dorm you have 1 hour to get ready don't wear something to formal and I'll pick you up" he said looking down at me with those perfect grey eyes.

"Where are we going" he stepped back "now that darling is a surprise" I sighed going up to get my stuff and saying bye to the others. I got out of the house and I saw Zayin leaning against his car and a cigarette in between his lips.

He opened the door for me finishing his cig and then coming in the car. We went back to the dorm in silence but not a awkward one.

(Skip to the time she is getting ready)

Ughh I don't know what to wear he said not to formal what does that supposed to mean, Asterin isn't here so I can't even ask her. I had only 20 mins to decide and it was fucking hard.

I finally decided to wear some black jeans a green hoodie and some white shoes after I was done I heard my phone buzzing i went to it and saw zayin was calling.

I quickly went out and didn't wait for him to open the door I just got in myself and he shook his head in disappointment, I noticed that we were matching like actually on accident he was wearing black jeans with a over sized t with white shoes and a benne.

I grabbed the aux and played some music the sun was setting and I rolled my window down all the way letting the wind mess up my hair and sang to the song carelessly. I looked over and he looked fazed by it and I laughed and soon after I noticed a deep voice lightly singing with me. I looked back and saw him singing and I smiled at it.

By now all the windows were down and we let the wind mess up are hair as he jammed to the song, we got some much stares from people but that didn't stop us .

30 minutes later it was completely dark and we went to a place it seemed like a party omg I am not going to a party looking like this. Zayin saw the expression on my face "relax we are not going I'm just gonna go and get something" he looked at me and got out of the car.

When he came back he was angry at something and I knew he had a drink or too cus he smelled like alcohol but I really didn't care.

I few minutes later we pulled over at the beach, god knows how much I love the beach. He got up and came and opened mine reaching a hand out I gladly took it. I got out and I got pulled into his chest, "you smell really good" I looked up at him and i sight smile came on his face but soon after went angry again all I wanted to know what was bothering him but would never told me. He went to the trunk and grabbed a some blankets and open the back of his Car fixing all the things. I went closer and I saw there were pillows and blankets there and I smiled at it. I went closer taking my shoes of and getting in just to see my favorite snacks.

"How did you know all this?" He looked up at me "Lila I asked her" ah I knew it. "I love It" he looked at me "I know you do" and before I knew it he climbed in and sat next to me and taking a deep breath.

We were in a long silence until I broke it "Why me?" I looked over to him "out of every girl you could choose why me"

A/n

This was longer that I wanted it to be but oh well hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Love y'all MUAH<33