Chapter 4 - Mysterious boy

Luna Huxley

I opened the door of the library my favorite place in the world . I went to romance my favorite genre I grabbed a new book and went on the bean bags, I sat down on the grey one . I took out my AirPods out of my bag and I put dark academia music .

My biggest dream was living in the castle and going to the library of the castle and turn on the record player and start ready books dancing and reading nothing to worry about in life but that was nothing but just a dream that will never become true other then being true in my mind.

Books are my comfort, I really could sit here all day and read . As much that I didn't like people books replaced there spot . A lesson I learned fill your life with books not people because books don't leave at ur darkest times.

Trust me I could go on and on about books but you would get bored.

I sat there for hours reading this book " the fault in our stars" god what a book . I looked at my clock I barley made it in time the library was about to close . I put the book back and went out the cold breeze touched my cheeks and my whole body shivered.

It was almost completely dark and I had a long way back to my dorm as much as I hate walking alone at night , I was kinda enjoying this one until I heard footsteps from behind me . Fuck , bad thoughts were running through my mind until I heard a voice . " I don't think walking alone at night is a good decision" I stop and looked back it was that boy from the party I don't know why but I relaxed when I saw him.

"Well I had no other choice and u where the one scaring me half to death" he looked down at me and shrugged. "Where are you heading to?"
"My dorm" I said shyly " you live with Asterin right" how did he know bro wtf is he stalking me? Should I run? Luna just stfu and don't ruin the moment with cute boy .

"How did u know" he shrugged "long story"

The next few minutes were silent we didn't say anything but it wasn't that awkward silence. I didn't notice I was staring at him until he turned to look at me . " you know staring isn't nice" he chuckled out , "I didn't mean to sorry" I said embarrassed.

He pulled out a box and took a cigarette out and hold it out to me , I rejected his offer he shrugged and continued getting out his lighter and lighting it . He took a long drag and when he blow it out I started coughing like shit my lungs were really sensitive and he looked at me confused and I pointed to the cigarette in his hand . He rolled his eyes and dropped it and put it out with his feet.

Thank god we got to my dorm or else I would embarrass my self for literally anything . I thanked him for walking my dorm and he nodded in response. How cold hearted can a boy be ugh "I should probably go before one of the boys see me hanging out with a girl " I raised a eyebrow at him "no I didn't mean it like that it's just I don't even talk to girl idfk how to explain it" I chuckled at him getting nervous. " does this mysterious kind sir have a name".
He looked around at pointed at him in confusion.

" you mean me" , " well duh do u see anyone else here?" . " oh I'm Zayin and u are?" . "Luna nice to meet you."

We said our goodbye and parted our ways and in the hall Asterin caught me. She had a smirk on her face . " what Asterin?" .

The smirk on her face grew even more "what he just walked me home". "What ever you say love" she winked at me and went inside.

I was acting clueless but why did the school popular boy walk the shy new girl home.

I tried to get my mind off of him but god he was fine , he was tall 6'3 ish, smells horribly amazing, and the he is a bad boy what more can a boy have .

" you guys would look cute together" she said teasingly.
" girl what do you see in me for him to like me , he literally has a pool of girls in his hands why me ??"
" girl have some confidence look at you, your literally gorg" and she winked at me for the second time.

I swear this girl knows how to play with my heart.

"How do you know Zayin" I blurred out without even thinking. Welp it's to late I can't take it back.

We sat there in silence for a while.

"He is actually my brother"  bitch wtf Asterin and Zayin ?????

A/n

Yayyyy another cliffhanger

But things are getting better and I love them bro he isn't that asshole he is to others with and I like that.

Don't forget to vote
Till the other chapter

MUAH<33