♦️ch 3♥️

[this part is all you]
(F/C/P) — FAVORITE COLOR PILLOW :D
(F/P) — FAVORITE PILLOW
Anonymous ask:
Hey Cuphead and Mugman, what do you think of Dice's and Devil's child? And [y/n] what do you think about the cups Bro's?

Answer:
Mugman shrugged and a small smile came to his face,"oh they're fine I guess, [y/n] always read and help other people with stuff like dishes or healing other people if they get hurt." Mug said while looking around to see cuphead with pink blush in his cheeks staring at [y/n] who was talking to king dice.

Mugman chuckle and went up to cuphead,"hey cuphead the people wanted to know what you think about [y/n]~"Mugman teased to the red cups to make him even more redder then usual.

But he shake it off before glaring at mugman but gave him his answer,"w-well she fine i guess I love the way they smile at us and how they always help other when the gang need them...they have awesome personality...they just so 'perfect..'"before realizing what he just said; he turn even more red then his straw,Mugman was just laughing but teased him afterwards while cuphead try to shut him up.

MEANWHILE [y/n] (in your room)—

"Well the cup bro's are chaotic together but if we are talking about them self and their personality..." they said while closing they're book and walk to their bed and sat on it,took the remote,turned on the bendy show,"well let start with Mugman...he love books,he love hanging out with some of his friends and his brother cuphead. He also responsible with his work more the cups and I see him as a brother"[y/n] grab their (f/c/p), and hug it.

 He also responsible with his work more the cups and I see him as a brother"[y/n] grab their (f/c/p), and hug it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE BUT IN CRIST CROSS]

"And for cuphead...he love to prank all the time,but he also love to hang out with his brother more..even protect him if he in danger" you giggle at thought of it but continue," he sometimes take his job seriously if he needs/has to... I see him as a friend I guess; but I don't know why I have this strange feeling I don't know if it good or bad..." you squeeze your (f/p) and felt your face heat up a little but shake it off when you realize,"this is just dumb.."

—————♥️—————♣️—————♦️—————♠️—————♥️—————♣️—————♦️—————♠️
Anonymous ask:
Soo [y/n] what your favorite hobby's? And how old are you and the cups bros ages?

Answer:

You were chatting with one of the customers and left to go back at the casino," well my favorite hobby is reading and also exploring other places if I have permission to go their..and I'm 19:while the cups bros are 20 just one year older then me.." you said it with no emotion just a blank face and went inside to see cup and mug hanging around with Chip and Mangosteen; as you past by them you went to the devil office and sat on his table to read your book for a bit.

—————♥️—————♣️—————♦️—————♠️—————♥️—————♣️—————♦️—————♠️

A/n-
Welp I'm back from school and I hate it so much :) anyway this is ch 3 so I hope y'all like it ♥️

I just changed the age I'm sorry—

Casino cup x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें