Chapter 5 - The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Thanks. I had fun." she said and smiled at me.

"No biggy. I had fun too." I looked down. Trying to gather the courage to request for a goodnight kiss. But instead I said, "Next time?" she just nodded and started unlocking the doors. "Drive safely." she said and went inside.

I went inside my car and drive back to my condo.

****************************************

Six months had passed and I'm still courting Leo. I never thought of giving up. In each day that I get to see her, I also get to see a new side of her. She never ceases to amaze me with her silliness and fun characteristics. And in each day that I see her, I fall deeper and deeper. And yes, I just don't like her now, I love her. Today is the sixth month of me as her suitor. And I plan a date for her today.

I sent her a text.

Me: Meet me at the mall later at three in the afternoon. See you. :)

It only took a minute for her to reply.

Leo: see you :P take care of yourself...

I finished all my work and went home to my condo. I change my clothes into a white shirt and black pants. It's already fifteen minutes to three so I went to the mall and waited for Leo. At five minutes past three, she arrived. Wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a long and fit pink shirt and sneakers. She smiled at me and hug me. "What's the plan for today?" she asked, looking up to me her chin's resting on my chest.

"First, we need to take a walk in the plaza." she let go of me and we started walking to the mall's plaza. I put my hands inside my pocket to fight the urge to pull her in my arms take her home and never let her go.

There's a Ferris wheel in the plaza and I planned on bringing her there so we can watch the sunset on top of it. The sun will set at three twenty-five this afternoon and the Ferris wheel ride will take thirty minutes. "We're gonna ride the Ferris wheel?" she asked when she noticed where we're going. "Yes." I answered.

After buying our tickets, I saw Leo staring at the Ferris wheel. "You ready?" I asked her. I caught a glance of the emotion in her eyes but she replace it immediately I didn't have time to determine what it was. "Sure." she smiled at me.

Once we were inside, the wheel started spinning. Leo was so quiet and I'm not used to it, her eyes were even closed. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.