My Song For Him

The beep of a camera starting clicked, and with a bit of shuffling into place he took a deep breath.

A long exhale with eyes closed before fluttering open with a tiny smile.

Then began the soft picking of his guitar, a muted mellow tone to accompany his equally soft vocals. 

Jacob sang quietly, "How I wish to have you in my arms, see the sparks in your eyes."

"Listen as you ramble of the stars, the pieces you'd make." The slow ringing of plucked strings bounced around the room as Jacob smiled down at his guitar lovingly, like he really was holding the entire world he sang of.

"Compare yourself to the musician you adore." Jacob could feel his lips spread apart in an open smile, a chuckle threatening to come. "And I'd brush a strand of hair, telling you you're so much more," he paused for a second as the chords still echoed before finishing the sentence. "to me."

As his passion grew so did his volume, the previously muted plucks playing clearer.

"And I'm so desperate for your loving." Slowly downward strums  grew and built suspension.

"The touch of your fingertips, soft and delicate, running through my hair, holding my face, telling me everything will be ok!" Jacob felt his throat close a little as his cheeks flushed.

"Is it so wrong to fantasize, about a life where you and I, could exist?" Somehow he managed through, maybe a bit choked, Jacob couldn't tell himself, feeling everything burning beneath him bubble and sting his skin. His entire body on fire yet a chill ran down his spine. Thoughts flooding his brain as his mouth and vocal chords moved on autopilot.

"Is it so wrong to savour every second, we spend each waking moment, that I stand by your side! Is it so wrong to know it could never be and yet want and crave for it wistfully! Am I the villain in your story?" A tiny pain pricked in his eyes balls but Jacob held back with a bite on his lip.

"A perfect happy ending," Jacob let his words trail off, the guitar nearly becoming dead silent as Jacob whispered down at the ground, looking into the far distance, remembering happy times he dearly treasured, the ache in his chest close to exploding. Thinking of that starry night, laying in the grass with his arms wrapped around the other in a tight embrace to shelter them from the cold. Listening to melodious giggles as his friend gently played with Jacob's calloused hands. Jacob mumbled right beneath his breath just barely loud enough for the camera, "you ruined me, but I could never hurt you."

The last notes reverberated in the tiny cozy room Jacob always filmed in, taking a few seconds to really soak in the feeling, letting the silence suffocate him Jacob sat motionless, hands resting gently against the guitar. He then looked at the camera with slanted brows but a thin smile. A look that said how he felt in simple terms.

A look that he wished would make his friend realize it all.

Realize the feelings he held.

Realize the thoughts that stormed him each night, day, every moment he's been alive.

Wish the absolute desire and want could be seen.

Jacob almost wished that the expression he held hurt the other boy as much as he felt hurt.

He bent over and clicked the camera off.

Placing his guitar down Jacob sighed, placing an arm to his forehead.

Looking back over at the document he had opened.

"Song for Kevin"

=======================================================

This do be a pretty short fic. All of these were written very emotionally so that's my excuse for bad writing.

A note that many of the songs put at the top will probably be by taylor swift or Sam Kim, or even beyonce (all for their own reasons).