(Drabbles) | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow, 7pm," I tell Frank, ignoring his questioning look. "Meet me at the mall. We're watching a movie and maybe eating something later."

Frank's eyes widen as he tenses up, adjusting his position on the chair. "I– Wait, for real?" I chuckle with a nod, watching him gasp and stand up with a grin on his face. "Fuck– Fine! I'll be there! I know something we can watch!" He claps his hands, actually walking away before I can say anything else.

___________

The small scratch on my neck probably appeared because of changing clothes in a rush, even if I don't really remember when exactly it happened nor what caused it, but it's still there, itching annoyingly and constantly reminding me of its presence. Giving in to scratching it isn't really a wise choice, however, it is easier said than done.

Most of the unquietness, I think, must be because Frank isn't spending a lot of time home lately. He leaves a bit before lunch and usually comes home after dinner. It isn't the first time this happens; that's just how things get as soon as the guys start working on a new album and on the opposite of the making of Revenge, I can't be present during Black Parade's because of my job and the most of interaction I have with Frank during the day is the videos and audios he sends me along with messages.

Not a problem, of course, none of it all is – I can't go on all tours and I can't be glued to them the whole time. It's something different, something I can't quite identify so easily.

The faint sounds coming from the TV sound louder now that I come back to reality, looking around. Frank won't be arriving home for at least for a couple of hours, I believe, so it's enough time to go grab something for dinner before he's here.

A sigh escapes my lips when I'm finally arriving back home and the thought of being met to complete silence when I walk in is a bit frustrating on all honesty – not just because Frank won't be there yet, since it always happens when I'm arriving home with Frank, so what's important is that everything will feel okay again after some time.

My thoughts are proven to be wrong, however, when I walk in and see the familiar pair of shoes by the door, unable to hold back a smile when hearing low singing coming from upstairs.

"(Y/n), is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me!" I call back, leaving the food on the kitchen table.

"Right, I'll be down in a sec!" Frank is probably dressing himself, judging by the shuffling and stumbling sounds – why doesn't he sit down or support himself on the wall to pull his pants up? He's soon coming down the stairs, with a small smile on his face. "Let's eat already? 'M hungry and it's been a while since we last ate together."

"Sure." I smile, pressing a kiss to his cheek before we can start taking the food off the paper bag and set the table.

Listening to Frank rambling about his day is so lovely, I don't know how to explain the way I feel whenever he does this, grinning and chuckling, sometimes cheering happily at a random fact and I feel like the luckiest person ever, my heart fluttering in my chest.

"And your day?" Frank asks after spending a minute in silence. "What did you do?"

"Not much." I shake my head. "I finished some papers and then tried to watch something, though I'm sure I zoned out for most of the movie," I chuckle.

"Why don't you come with me tomorrow?" He smiles, eyes shining. "Like, you won't be bothering because it's not like it's just the four of us in there and you won't be so bored because I know how it can be. And it's not like you need to continue working or whatever. You should get a job related to the band so you can come along."

"You guys will get sick of me."

"Like if," he snorts. "It's already been what? Five years? We won't get sick of you anymore." He scowls cutely.

I chuckle. "Just let me think about it first, okay?"

"But don't forget about it." Frank nudges my foot with his, winking at me.

After dinner, Frank is dragging me to the living room, having a blanket wrapped around him in the most ridiculous way, though he also manages to be so adorable – maybe I let my thoughts obvious because he looks at me through his lashes with that mischievous smile before sitting down beside me on the couch, quickly grabbing the remote to decide on something to watch.

My assumptions on the unquietness being originated by Frank's absence prove themselves to be true with how easily I get immersed in the movie he chose, on the opposite of when I tried to do it by myself earlier.

"What's that?" Frank asks, suddenly.

"Oh, no, I–" Before I'm able to answer properly, I can feel his hand meeting my neck, fingers tracing the scratch carefully and fuck. A sound – a moan? – slips past my lips almost in an immediate reaction.

"Wha– Oh..." A red tone dusts over Frank's cheeks brightly when I turn to look at him and he seems to know as much as I do about what's going on. "(Y/n)? I– Fuck–"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to–"

"You don't need to apologise!" Frank cuts me off immediately, scooting closer to carefully wrap his arms around me. "I mean, um, it's understandable. Like, I've been away a lot and all." He slowly hugs me and I melt against him, almost at the same moment, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "See? Another reason why you need to get a job related to the band. You need to come with me."

______________