Sludge Villain

Once our world was like yours, but then the first sign of superpowers appeared. Over 300 years later and 93% of the population has some sort of weird ability. With the powers came villains, and with villains came a new job: heroes. Under the heroes association heroes operate in 4 different classes to protect the world against different threats. However, some people are not born with some kind of ability. We see one such now.

"Stop being mean kacchan. If you don't stop, I'll never forgive you." said a boy. This boy was known as Izuku Midoriya.

 This boy was known as Izuku Midoriya

"So you wanna get in our way Deku. We'll just have to go through you." said Bakugo.

Why was Bakugo calling Izuku useless? Well, because he had no power

Why was Bakugo calling Izuku useless? Well, because he had no power. He didn't have a quirk like most of the world. He wasn't a psychic, he was powerless. Anyway, the three bully's came and attacked Izuku. All Izuku could do was hope they wouldn't hurt the boy and take the beating.

Now we see Izuku laying on the ground with scrapes, bruises, and burn marks. I don't see how, seeing as none of them have physical quirks to do that except Bakugo, but were not going to talk about that. Maybe the fat dude jumped on him.

Anyway, Izuku got to his house, and was met by his mom .

"Where have you be- OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" said Inko.

"I fell." Izuku lied.

"How does that explain the burn marks, or the bruises?" said Inko.

Izuku didn't know what to say, so he told the truth and begged  his mom to not get Bakugo in trouble because he is 'a good person.' 

"Fine Izuku, but if this get's any worse I have to step in." said Inko.

Izuku nodded, before running to his room. He then got on the computer and watched the All Might video. He watched it a few hundred times, before seeing a recommended video. It was titled 'Worlds Strongest Man'. Thinking it was another All Might video, he clicked on it. What he saw shocked him, and he was so focused on the video that he didn't realize that his alarm clock went off. YES HE SPENT ALL NIGHT WATCHING ALL MIGHT!