I took the slide downstairs and waited by eating fries with whipped cream ontop. Hey it's not that bad.

Then the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a smiling Marcus at my doorstep.

"So what seems like the problem?"

"My new sister. Whom I adopted in the forest. "

"W-what?!" he stormed inside and faced me again, "What the hell? New sister?! Are you out of your mind!?" he waved his hands in the air like a madman, but then again he is one.

"Yeah well come with me to the living room so we could talk." I sighed after thinking of the impossible.

He followed me to the living room and we sat beside each other. He seemed abit on the unstable side but he's alright.

"What the fuck! What is the packs gonna say about this, no wait what am I gonna say about this? 'Oh by the way...Alex the cold hearted pet cheetah of the pack has adopted a damn human that is in fact just a child."

"I am not a pet. I'll deal with her okay? happy now? Jeez I needed your help but instead I got lectured. " my eyes became watery as the thought of dealing with Emma hit me, I have to let her go.

"Well you deserve it. She has to be gone in two weeks, the pack is gathering after all. " Wait hold the fuck up. Gathering?

"Wait. What?!" I soon reacted.

"They've heard about a new pack moving in, and they've planned a meeting with all high ranked wolves to attend. "

"Wolves. I'm a cheetah, get it? I don't go. " I gave him the 'duhh' look.

"You're going anyways. You are after all part of the pack. Two in fact. "

I stood up and he did too grabbing my arm, and looking straight in my eyes with determination. "If you don't go then they will kill the human girl. " I almost reacted by slapping him in the face but just the thought of doing that to him made me quite, pissed.

"Alright, Alright I hear ya, now get outt I don't have all night yknow" i shooed him out the door and shifted into my cheetah and ran to my room and shifted back to be sprawled on the bed and fast asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

"-Leeexxxx!" Something starts bouncing on my bed, but what?

"Aleeeeexxxx!" I slowing open my eyes to find a small squirrel at the side of my bed, wait no thats-

"Emma, what do you want so early in the morning?" i groaned and slowing got up.

"What do you mean so early in the morning? Its two in the afternoon!" Oh, right.

"Alright, what is it?" i asked while tying my hair up into the most messiest bun ever.

"FOOOD." she says out loud with a childish grin on her face, i got off the bed and headed down to the kitchen.

She followed along and sat in the dining area with a stuffed toy i have never seen before and stared at my every move. I started cooking bacon and eggs, placing them neatly onto a plate and got myself some coffee and giving her the plate of food she so longed for.

Now, how should i break the news to her...?

"Umm...Say Emma, can i, uh, tell you something?" Wow Alex nice going.

"Of coursh!" she said talking with her moutch full.

"Promise me you wont cry?"

"Promise!"

"In two weeks, you and i will be meeting with some people who are like a family to me, a pack."

"Pack? Whats that?"

"Something you'll find out, i mean like my friend who is like a father to me wants me to give you awa-"

"Youre gonna give me away? B-but why? " Her eyes welled up, i knew this would happen.

"I have to, youre going and thats it, alright? im not one to take care of people, im supposed to be isolatedfrom others and protect them from afar. I will protect you from danger when you are in desperate need, got it?" i spoke sternly enough to make her cry which hurt me, alot, causing me to mite my lip and look away straight after.

"Okay..." she winced and faced her food with a frown.

"How bout this, we go on a crazy shopping spree and eat six scoops of icecream?" Well this is my attempt, happy plan no.1 .

"No." She says weakly, oh come on plan one always works.

"Fine, what abouuut we go for a run?" I smiled. This gotta work. Pleaase.

"No." Reallly?!

"Fine, eat your breakfast and do what you want, I'll be upstairs getting ready for something." Fuck it, shes just sad. I cant deal with situations like this. I mean like im the worst at taking care of these kinds of problems regardless of being a protector or guardian of anyone.

"Ok." i heard from the kitchen as i was already at the stairs, sighing in disbelief of what i told her.

I changed into a baggy black tank top and black distressed jeans, checking in the mirror and grinning at my choice of wear of being so awesome. i headed back downstairs to find Emma on the couch and her empty plate sitting on the table.

"Emma...Put your plate in the dishwasher next time k? So there wont be much work to do around the house."

"Ok." i heard her say from the living room with a bored tone through her voice.

"You're getting a babysitter."

"Ok." Whatt? Shes fine with it? Aw well.

"Fine."

I called a friend of mine who is surprisingly good with children, Derek. The weirdo of the pack yet pretty strong and kinda cute.

"Yooo, who's this?" i heard him speak through the other end.

"Its me."

"OH heyyy Alex, long time no talk! Hows your 'career' goin?"

"It's alright i just need help with something...."

"Being your dance partner?"

"No... Actually its a kid i found in a forest with a guy who smells awfully familiar with wolves, i think shes related to a werewolf crisis. "

"So that means..?"

"I need your help with babysitting the girl."

"Fine, i'll be there in ...three..two...o-click" I heard the door open and his childish face pop in through the door.

"Were ..you stalking me or something...?"

"-ne. And No, i tracked your scent. Eventually led me here and plus you gotta lock your doors."

"Finee, shes in the living room by the way, I gotta go so take care of her. I'll be back tomorrow morning. " i ran out the door and got on my motorcycle.

Heading straight to the pack house.