| Saving My Home Part 2 [ Our plan ] |

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Well since that was done and you all know who we are, I got the first thing to for the Villians.

Aizawa: What do you mean problem child?

Izuku: It's simple, We are gonna find the L.O.V

Nezu: How though, we haven't got any leads, at the moment. 

Izuku: Make room in the middle of the room so we can do it, Mei.

Mei: I know, I know.

They make room in the middle of the room and Mei starts to Make a replica of Japan with energy, when she is done, it's a table everywhere in Japan.

Izuku: Thanks Mei, now my time now.

Izuku heads to the Table and puts his Hand over and the red light covers everything on Map, as that happened red dots start popping up, and it reveals every single person in Japan at the moment.

Kiana: You need my help for the next part don't you?

Izuku: It's like you read my mind.

Kiana: Because I did you, idiot.

Kiana heads over to him, while everyone looks in confusion at what there doing, Kiana and Izuku eyes start glowing red why they looked across the map differently, but then both of them see their goal.

Izuku/Kiana: Found them.

Everyone | -Mei |: eh?

Izuku: Yep we found the location but, I a plan is needed now for them.

Izuku and Kiana then had serious expressions on their faces, Mei notices them gaze at someone in the room, which leads her to as well.

Izuku/Kiana/Mei: ( Looks like a little spy, is here, well time for her to die. )

Mei summons her swords and pins the person to the wall by her shoulder surprising everyone as well. Kiana summons one of her Judgements of Shamash and aims right at her face, while Izuku has his dagger near her neck.

Aizawa: PROBLEM CHILD, DON'T!!!!

Mina: What did Uaraka do!?!?!

Kiana: she is a traitor, she is with l.o.v

Everyone: That's impossible?!?!?!?!?!

Uaraka: he..hehehe...hehehehehe...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!?!?!?!

As Uaraka was laughing sadistically Izuku put his hand covering all of Uaraka she looks confused, while looks at her with disgust and hatred.

Izuku: Destruction Touch

Uaraka then start to glow dark blue and slowly turning into nothing, Kiana, Izuku, and Mei unsummon weapons there and turn around with smiles on their faces

Izuku: Well now that is done with it, let's start with the plan, okay.

...

...

...

...

...

( Later that Night )

 It was 5: 40am and the sun was coming up Izuku was sat on the top of the dorms looking into the sky, just looking at the stars. After a while Izuku turned his head to see Mei and Kiana walking to him, Izuku just goes back to the sky admiring the beautiful sky.

As Kiana and Mei got close to him, they notice him staring at the sky.

Kiana: You Okay Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah of course I'm fine, so what brings you guys here?

Mei: Seeing what you up to.

Izuku: Oh yea, Well just try to relax really, as the situation we're in and her, I just can't believe that she was a traitor.

Kiana: Well, Yeah I would kinda like you if happen to us, right Mei-senpai.

Mei: Well Yeah.

Izuku: But I heard that Mei joined the enemy one time to protect you, Kiana?

Mei: ...

Kiana: ....

Izuku: I just gonna drop that subject as it was complex for you two wasn't it?

Mei & Kiana: Very much so.

Izuku: Well Then let's get ready for this battle as...

Izuku then stands up and walks next to Kiana and Mei which kept looking forward to the Sun, he then turns to look as well.

Izuku: A Symbol will fall, and a Symbol will rise once again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

So, I hope you enjoy the chapter and this series is getting close to 1,000 reads, it is my goal to reach by the end of next month so please, help with and thanks for reading this series

as well I'm gonna be doing the Harem info for "the Ones who felt Death" so I being uploading this bit slower but I going be doing straight after this one and hopeful by midnight so yea wish me luck.

Anyway, Gojo_19 out, GANEEEEEE!!!!!!