𝑆𝐼𝑋

We all ran to the hanging tree and started digging, since there was 4 of us we dug quite fast.

"I see something" Alice said. I bent down and pulled out a rock that was Ingraved with the words, "long lives the witch!" on it.

"what the fuck" I said, where was the body?!

"maybe the body's somewhere else? Like.. Cindy remember the cave? That was her house right? Or some shit" Alice asked, I looked at ziggy with a puzzled look, not knowing what 'cave' they were talking about.

"cave? What cave?" ziggy asked, "follow us" Cindy said. We ran over to the woods and followed Cindy. There was alot of holes in the ground. "what the fuck why is there so many holes" ziggy said.

"it's over there, be quiet" Alice said, we slowly tip-toed over to the hole. "that? That's a cave?" I asked, "inside there is a cave" Alice said, "alright who's going in first?" Cindy asked.

"not me" ziggy said, "not me" Alice said, "not me" Cindy said, leaving me the only one not saying it. "you all are ass holes" I said while slowly stepping down into the hole, everyone else following behind me.

I saw some candles lit, I walked down further into the hole, revealing some sort of..maybe a home? It looked like someone was living there.

"I think someone's been here,the candles weren't lit the last time" Cindy said. We looked around for clues but there was none. "hey Where's nick? Is he dead" I whispered into ziggy's ear. But before she could reply we heard someone behind us.

"what are you guys doing here" a voice said, I spun around on my heel to see nick. "oh hey.." ziggy said."your alive.." he mumbled. "what was that?" Cindy asked. "nothing, uh- what uh- what are you guys doing here?" nick asked.

"the real question is what are you doing down here, you came down here acting all suspicious nick" Alice said. "oh I just found this place.. Uh what is it?" he asked. "we got trapped down here while Tommy got possessed by the witch and then we tried to reunite Sarah fiers hand with her Body but her body wasn't there so we came here to see If it was here" Cindy said.

Nicks face went pale and he started sweating, "oh uh,thats cool uh" he said, "nick do yiu have something to tell us? You look like you've seen a ghost" Cindy said. "oh yeah, I just got away from t-tommy that's why" he said all shaken up.

"alright" ziggy said, "well uh you could help us if you'd like?" ziggy asked. "oh uh sure" he said his eyes widened. Cindy had an unsure look on her face.

"actually nick why don't you keep out on the look out and warn us if Tommy comes?" Cindy said, nick nodded and stood at the entrance of the area.

We all started rummaging through everything looking for clues. I opened a drawer revealing a sheet of paper.It was a 'goode' family tree. I don't know why this was in here, I picked up another peice of paper and read that.

It read...

The 1st born male goode shall take the responsibility of possessing shadysiders, they must continue this by following these rules.

NO.1: They must become Sheriff of shadyside.
NO.2:They can not share this with anyone! Such as,siblings, mother, uncle, aunt, grandmother's,grandfather on mother's side, cousins, friends, teachers, partner, Co workers, etc.
NO.3:When they have their 1st son and once he turns 15 they must pass down the honor of possession.
NO.4:They shall only curse shadysiders,not nonshadysiders.
NO.5:They must say they don't believe in the curse.

If they pass away before they have children or pass down the honor, then the curse will be OVER.
- REGARDS, SOLOMON GOODE 1668.

I stopped reading in shock, nick was the one behind all of this?! I nudged ziggy's arm since she was besides me looking through the drawers, "what's this?" she asked. I handed her the paper and she read through it. She looked at me in shock. "Holy shit" she whispered.

"that's crazy.. Holy shit" I said. Alice and Cindy came up behind us, "ooh what's that and why are we whispering" Alice whispered grabbing the paper out of my hands. Alice and Cindy read through the paper and widened their eyes.

We all turned our heads towards nick, he wasn't facing us so it was fine he couldn't hear us eather. "he did it. He fucking cursed Tommy" Cindy whispered. "we have to kill him, it said at the end if they die before they pass down the honor then the curse will be over" ziggy whispered.

I turned to my left to see a knife i picked it up, everyone turned to me and looked at the knife. I looked at them with a scared look, "do it" Cindy whispered. I turned around to see that nick was gone.

"Nick?!" I shouted, "where the fuck is he!" ziggy said.

"fuck" I said, I felt and arm rap around my neck from behind me. I felt something cold being help to the side of my head.

"nick let go of her!" ziggy shouted, "no! I heard all of your conversation and you were planning on killing me so if your going to kill me then she has to die too!"he said still holding the anonymous weapon.

"nick put the gun down please!" Cindy said, I still had the knife but I put in my pocket. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the knife and slit nicks arm. He let go of my neck and grunted in pain.

I got ontop of him but he pushed me over and got ontop of me. He flung the knif eout of my hand and picked it up, he tried to stab me but I grabbed his wrist before the knife could reach my chest. I struggled to pushing his hand away from me.

Ziggy ran over grabbed a rock and hit nicks head with it. He passed out and let go of the knife, I grabbed the knife and got up. "fuck, thanks zig" I said panting for air. "are you okay?" she asked. "yeah I think I'm okay, but he's not" I said laughing.

"do you hear that?" Alice asked, "hear what?" Cindy asked. Sooner or later Tommy came down into the hole.

To be continued