𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Ziggy dragged me into the mess hall and locked the doors behind us, she ran over to the table where the radio was, she turned it on and carry on your wayward son started playing over the speakers around camp.

"ziggy what are you doing he's going to find us" I said, she grabbed my shoulders, "y/n you need to trust me okay?" she said while cupping my face with her right hand, her left on my right hip. "okay, I trust you" I said, she pulled me in for a quick kiss, she then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet closing the door behind us.

I sat on the floor ziggy sitting next to me, she put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. I grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers. She looked me in the eyes, "y/n incase something happens to me I just wanna say that, I love you y/n and I always have. Since the first day I saw you at camp I instantly fell in love with you" she started sobbing, I pulled her in for a hug, she rested her head on my shoulder as she cried.

"I love you too ziggy Berman,and I always will no matter what" I said, she pulled out of the hug and I pulled her in for a pationate kiss.

"y/n, I know there's a very rare chance we'll survive but.. Will you be my girlfriend? I understand if not.." she said brushing the hair out of her face. A smile occurred on my face, ziggy really asked me to be her girlfriend.

"yes, oh my god yes!!" I said, we heard Tommy come in through the mess Hall doors, ziggy looked at me. "stay here, I'll come back for you I have a plan" she said while getting up and sneaking out of the closet quietly.

___________

Ziggy's pov

I snuck out of the closet leaving y/n in there, it hurt to leave her but I didn't want her to get hurt or possibly die,I saw Tommy go into the kitchen so I followed behind him, I grabbed a knife from the drawer and snuck up behind Tommy, he opened the door to another closet I followed him in.

I lifted up the knife and took another step before the music stopped. Tommy turned around facing me with his axe in his right hand. "Tommy?it's me, ziggy" I said, he didn't talk, he just stared at me.

Before I could run out of the closet I tripped, Tommy slowly started walking towards me, I crawled away out into the kitchen, "Y/N!?" I screamed but there was no answer. Was she dead? Was there 2..maybe 3 killers? Tommy lifted up his axe but before it could hit me he got stabbed in the back.

"fuck. You!" someone said, Tommy dropped his axe, and collapsed to the kitchen floor, I looked up to see Cindy holding a knife, y/n followed behind her. "you swore!" I said, Cindy never swore, at all.

"it's becoming a habit" Cindy smiled and she gave me a hug, "you smell like shit" I said.

"that's because I'm covered in it" Cindy siad, i pulled away from the hug, I held out my hand to y/n. She walked towards me. "y/n, oh my god I thought you were dead!" Cindy said while hugging y/n. "Cindy, I need to tell. You something, it's important" I said, "yeah go ahead you can tell me anything I'm your big sister" Cindy said.

"I'm le-" before I could finish my sentence there was a noise coming from the other room, we all walked into the mess hall, we followed where the sound was coming from. It was coming from he vent.

"what the fuck?" y/n said.

We got closer to the vent to see Alice crawling out of it, "hey snitch" Alice said to Cindy, Cindy pulled her out of the vent pulling her in for a big hug. "be carful this thing is like a million years old" Alice said, "I bought that bag a month ago?" Cindy said, "no, not the bag, i found it, I fucking found what we were looking for" Alice said.

We sat down at one of the benches, Alice set the bag down and pulled out a skeleton hand, "Holy shit is that... Real?" y/n asked. "yeah, crazy I know" Alice said. "what is it?" Cindy asked. "Sarah fiers missing hand" Alice said.

"that shits not real Alice" Cindy said,"okay yeah sure believe what you want, but listen, 'Sarah fier cuts off hand in exchange of eternal life' I swear this has to be her hand, that cave thing whatever it was,it was her house our some shit"alice said.

"and your point is?" I said, "we cna end the curse" Alice said.

"we can save shadyside!" Cindy said, I took the hand and took a closer look at it, my nose started bleeding and it bled on the hand. I got a flash back of the witch, she was mad. Everything was red too.

"ziggy?!" y/n shouted while grabbing my hand, "I saw her!" I said, "who ziggy?who did you see?" Cindy asked, "the witch, I saw her, she was angry at something, she was screaming" I said widening my eyes.

"holy shit" y/n said.

"wait what if we need to reunite the hand with the body, it says here they buried Sarah under the hanging tree where she was hanged for witch craft" Alice said, "Holy shit your a genius!" Cindy said.

"okau we need to go get shovels and start digging a hole under the hanging tree and Bury the hand with the body" Cindy said, we all got up and followed her to where the shovels were.

Me, y/n and Cindy grabbed a shovel. "what, will I just use my hands?" Alice said, "no your staying here your injured!" Cindy said. "come on i can hop just fine" Alice said while limping over to the door way.

Alice looked at everyone, "I watched my dad go to jail when I was 6,i also watched my mom steal, just so I could have dinner, the first time I started cutting was when I was 11"alice said while taking off her wrist bands reveling cuts all over her wrists. Cindy rns over to Alice and pulled her in for a hug.

Alice looked at Cindy and Cindy nodded,"ziggy,y/n we need to tell you something" Cindy said while holding Alice's hand. "guys Alice and I are in a relationship" Cindy said, y/n looked at me and smiled, "guys that's great! I'm so happy for you" y/n said while giving both Cindy and Alice a hug. I did the same thing and walked back over to y/n, I looked at her and she nodded.

"guys me and y/n, we're also in a relationship" I said while grabbing
Y/ns hand. Alice and Cindy looked at each other and laughed, "well, that was fun, we all just came out I guess" Alice said, "did you guys have sex yet?" Alice asked me and y/n, "oh god no, not yet" y/n said while smirking at me when she said the last part.

"what about you guys" I said, "well no sex but we made out while we were in the cave" Cindy said, we all laughed at each others words. "alright, Alice you can come grab a shovel, we're going to end this shit and save shadyside" Cindy said, Alice grabbed a shovel and came back over to us.

"for shadyside!" y/n said, "for shadyside!!" we all repeated in unison. "let's rock this bitch" I said.

To be continued...