Park Seo-Joon

As Taehyung left the washroom door, someone tried to get inside the washroom almost opening the door.
"You can't go inside" Tae said calmly.

"Why? It's urgent I need to use the washroom " a man said.

The man tried pushing Tae to get into the washroom but Tae stopped him by putting his hand in front of him stopping him from entering. "What do you even want dude?"

"There's a washroom upstairs go there!" This time Tae's voice sounded too cold and the man didn't want to mess with Tae so he went upstairs almost running due to his urgency.

Tae stopped the man because he knew kook was still naked inside and didn't want anyone else to see him in that state except him.

As soon as he entered the group of people dancing to the music, "Taetae I waited so long for you to come from the  washroom" y/n said as she put her hands on his shoulder. Tae shoved her hands off from him.

"Who do you think you're? Stop putting your hands on me" he walked past her rolling his eyes to Jackson who was with bambam having a drink.

'Wtf is wrong with this guy? One second he wants me next he acts as if he is disgusted ' she thought to herself.

As she was thinking something caught her eyes as Jungkook came out from the exact same washroom as Taehyung. She looked at him suspiciously. Approached him pushing people on the way and asked "Kook you good?" as she saw his eyes which looked like he cried for so long.

'Did he cry this much because I didn't talk to him?' She asked herself.

"It's alright kook I forgive you, don't be sad now". Kook didn't react any. He was at a state where he didn't even want to feel happy anymore. He looked at her and said "I'm leaving, take care" and handed her the $500 which Tae gave him.

'What I'm I supposed to do with the cash?' She looked at the cash thinking. He rushed out faster making himself out from the crowd. She tried following him in heels which almost broke making her trip. She was about to fall before a man's hand caught her.

"Oh...hey....thank you for helping me out" she said as she steadied herself from the man's hand.

"It's alright pretty" he smiled.

"I'm y/n" said as she gave her hand for a handshake.

The man handshake with her, "I'm Park Seo-joon" he said giving his best smile.

"Are you alone? Want some company" he asked. "My boyf-.....ah never mind. Yes I'm all alone here by myself. I would love to have a company".

They both had few drinks, dancing to songs and singing out loud in drunk as if it was a karaoke room and no one was around them. "Can we kiss?" She asked in drunk suddenly. He was taken by the sudden move but didn't let go of the chance. They kissed for too long.

Little did she know he was Taehyung's childhood bestfriend.

Kook went to his room ignoring both jimin and hobi's question, "How was your day kook?". He just slammed his door shut and locked it before throwing himself to the bed crying.

He went through the 1st memory of meeting Taehyung to now. He asked himself 'Where did it all go wrong?'.

He couldn't find answers as he shut his eyes tight trying to erase taehyung from his mind as if the memories could just vanish from his brain.

Taehyung also left after kook did.He felt empty once he couldn't see koo on the room of full of people anymore. He didn't want to enjoy anything alone.

Next morning, "Good morning dolls" said a man in hush voice.

"Good morning" she rolled over the bed to see the man's face.

"Whaaaatttt??? Why are you in the bed with me?" She screamt nervously looking at park seo-joon and herself naked on bed.

"What do you mean? You only booked the hotel dragging me" he closed his eyes to get more sleep as if it wasn't a big deal.

She rolled her eyes but that's when she really looked at him how he looked. He was perfect. Her jaw dropped at the beauty.

 Her jaw dropped at the beauty

She joined him in the bed. They both slept little longer together.

Park Seo-Joon was the son of an actor and who wanted to be an actor himself.
His father owned 5 companies in South Korea after retiring from acting. Recently he passed away due to sickness leaving the companies to his only son. So Seo-Joon now was the youngest Ceo owning 5 companies. And he did audition for a movie. Moreover, he was a playboy. Loved having fun and only fun.

Kook woke up to swollen eyes. He got himself ready and went out of his room.
"Sorry Jimin for last night, I was bit tired "

"It's alright kook, I understand. By the way I'm not coming to class today. There is a dance competition and I'm a contestant. Wish me luck".

"All the best hyung. Do well! Fighting!!" He gave him a genuine smile. Getting himself to the university.

Time went by but y/n didn't show up, 'Did I piss her more last night?' he sighed face palming his face.

He was left alone today at University, he felt bit lonely walking to the canteen all by himself. He sat on an empty chair trying to eat a pancake he just brought.

That's when someone snatched it from him before he put them in his mouth and threw it on the floor.

"Look at this bait, sitting alone huh? Where is the other short dude?" Jackson laughed out loud as if he made the joke of the year, looking at bambam who was standing beside him.

Kook already had enough things going on with his life and he didn't want more trouble so he just sat there silently. This triggered Jackson more he wanted some reaction from him. He opened the bottle on the table and threw it on kook's face. Kook got up to leave without making a scene.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said pulling kook by his wrist. He was about to punch kook on face and kook closed his eyes tight. Taehyung entered the scene and Jackson immediately put his hands down as he didn't want taehyung to grip his hand hard like last time.

Kook opened his eyes to see why he didn't get punched yet. Seeing taehyung near them made him feel better as Tae always protected him from Jackson.

Tae gave a warm smile to kook making koo blush as if he didn't hurt him last night at all.

Then Tae looked at Jackson and said "Why did you stop? Continue what you wanted to do" he smirked at koo and left the spot. Jackson and kook both were shocked by Tae's act.

"Now as he doesn't care, I can do whatever I want" he said as he closed his fist for a punch. Kook gulped as he shut his eyes tight again clenchinghis fist ready to accept his fate. Jackson fist was on the air to punch and someone stopped him.

"What again Taehyung!!!" He yelled in anger looking at the person who stopped him but it wasn't Taehyung this time.

* Vote if you liked the story💜*

*Next episode will be updated soon*

*Next episode is updated*