Confession

The very next morning Jungkook rushed out of his bed and showered. He needed to leave early as soon as possible so he could walk and reach faster to have a conversation with Jimin before y/n arrives.

Jungkook opened his room door to leave. A yawning Taetae appeared infront of him rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.

 A yawning Taetae appeared infront of him rubbing his eyes as he just woke up

"Where are you leaving this early?"

"Going to college obviously "

"But it's just 6am in the morning and college starts at 9"

"As I'm walking and you going on the car says it all I guess that's why I have to leave early"

"Chill kooklet, I said we can't go together but I didn't say you have to walk. We got 5 cars at house and rest in private house. So, you can use one of them " Tae smiled at koo as he said.

"Really?? Can I? Thank you so much..."

"Yes you can"

"By the way, why would you call me kooklet?"

"Remember your father called me a romeo the other day so obviously you will be my kooklet (Juliet)" he winked

Jungkook blushed as he heard this but didn't want Tae to notice. "Yahhh!! I have no time for this" as he ran downstairs.

As per Tae's word kook got into a car for a ride. He reached too early now. He waited 30 minutes before Jimin entered.

"Hey kookie, my kookie is all grown up. Now he has crush and all" Jimin sat beside him as he was teasing koo.

 Now he has crush and all" Jimin sat beside him as he was teasing koo

"Hey hyung!" He blushed as to Jimin's words.

"So you do like y/n?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I think so. I'm not sure as we just got to know each other and I'm confused"

"Confused about what?"

" The first person who pulled my attention was Taehyung at the start. Don't get me wrong I'm straight but when I saw him at the signal that day I just fell for him....I could be a bi maybe but......just for him"

"So whom do you like the most?"

"As for Taehyung, though I liked him he has been rude to me but nowadays he seems little calm but I don't know if he will like a guy" jungkook sighed.

Then continued"As for y/n, she is been always sweet and kind. You know her well and how adorable she is. And I'm not sure if she is interested in me"

"Just ask them"

"What are you saying Jimin-shii? Crazy or what?"

"Then how and when will you ever get to know?"

"But how I'm I supposed to ask Taehyung? Like 'Hey are you bi or gay? Do you like guys? Do you like me?' "

"Then try y/n first if she says she needs time or not interested on you. We will think about how to approach taehyung next"

"But what if both don't like me?"

"Then we will get you someone else as easy as that" Jimin laughed but Jungkook didn't as this is his first to confess someone. He was quite nervous but agreed to the plan. He was ok with taehyung or y/n as they both are his 1st boy and girl crush. He just wanted someone nice to be there for him. As he is been alone just parents and now they also left him. He felt like an orphan.

Y/n entered the class at the same time "Hey guys!!"

"Just do it ok. Start it slow and confess your feelings" Jimin encouraged kook.

Y/n tells Jimin to sit in the next seat and sits between them. Jimin winks at kook to start the topic with y/n.

"Y/n....."

"Yes kookie, tell me"

Everyone was entering the class as they were speaking.

"Do y-you.....hmmm have a boyfriend? "
He stammered as he spoke.

"I dated a guy back in my high school but he cheated on me with my best friend " y/n pouted sadly at the same time it was too cute.

Jungkook wanted to kiss her right at the moment as he couldn't control her cuteness. He is been staring at her for 30 seconds straight until Jimin coughed so kook could be back to reality.

"Y/n-ah....." jungkook started and y/n turned towards kook's side to listen to him. Behind her Jimin was cheering kook to bring confidence as he whispered "Fighting!!" With hand sign💪.

Kook tried his best to get words " Y/n don't get me wrong as it's too early for this...."

"Early for what kook?"

"I think......hmmm..." he looked at Jimin for confidence and then looked at y/n
"I th-h......think I-I....like you"

Y/n was speechless. She didn't know what to reply him. She always admired Taehyung though she dated a guy in high school because he was famous and just to make taehyung jealous or to grab his attention but didn't love that guy at all. She loves only taehyung and no one can replace him in her heart.

"I think I don't like you........kook....I'm really sorry"

Jimin was sad and looked down. Jungkook was with teary eyes as this was the first time he confessing to someone and getting rejected it hurted his heart so much as if an arrow pierced through it.

Jungkook was about to leave to washroom so he could wipe his tears secretly as he didn't want to cry infront of his friends.

That's when y/n caught kook's hand before he got up " I said I don't like you but I didn't say I don't love you" y/n blushed as she said.

Jimin and kook looked at each other with mouth and eyes wide open. They couldn't believe what they just heard.

"W-......w-hat do you mean y/n?"

"That..." she chuckles as she said " I love you kookie" and she looked down flustered.

"I'm so happy for you both" exclaimed Jimin and started jumping in excitement.

"But can we date secretly?" Asked y/n.

-But didn't y/n love taehyung the most? So are they going to date? Then what about taehyung ?

* Vote if you liked the story💜*

*Next episode will be updated soon*

*Next episode is updated*