"Naruto!..."

"Kurama what...what is happening to you?"

"Naruto hurry! Run!. They must not find you. You are the key"

"Don't leave me Kurama! Don't leave me alone"

"You are our hope Naruto. You need to run...NOW!"

With a sudden scream Naruto shot up from his bed. He was sweating all over his body even in the cold winter. 'What kind of dream was it. A nightmare?' Naruto was scared by the dream he had but....was it really a dream?. After that Naruto tried his hard to sleep but he just couldn't. That dream was playing in his mind like a loop.

He grabbed his red sweater that was hanging on the door and covered his body with it. He had very limited number of clothes to wear...and for this winter he had this only sweater which he had woven himself to protect him from cold.

He slowly cat-walked out of the house in order to not to wake up the family and started walking to a random direction. As he walked up the elevated path he reached to higher lands. He then noticed a place which had a bench over a cliff. 'The scenery from there would be really nice. Maybe I will sit there for a while looking at stars'. As he walked closer he saw a lady already sitting over there. He was amazed that someone at this hour would be here so he walked closer to see. 'If I request her to make some space for me that should be fine'.

"Excuse me, may I sit beside you? Just a little space will do" Naruto said as he placed his hand on the person's shoulder. As the lady turned her head behind Naruto's eyes widened "Oh it's you Hinata!".

Hinata who was still staring at his orange-blue eyes under the moonlight didn't utter any word. "May I sit here Hinata?" Naruto asked politely. "Y-y-yes su-sure" Hinata snapped out of her stare and made some space for Naruto to sit. "I didn't expect to see you at this hour." Said Naruto as he sat down.

"Oh it's because the Six-Tails chakra scroll was shifted to Hyugas so we got late in dinner today. And it's my habit to go for a walk after dinner." she replied.
Naruto got an idea that it might be something about today's attack so he decided to not ask anything about that.

Suddenly a cold breeze blew around the place causing Hinata to shiver. "You are feeling cold even after wearing a sweater?" Naruto teased her just to recieve a pout from her. "Look who is talking. Just a day ago you were the one
shivering in cold" she teased him back.
"Oh come on that was because I was starving and cold was adding more to it". Naruto defended himself.

Naruto noticed that Hinata was holding tight on her sweater still shivering. So he removed his sweater and covered it around Hinata's shoulders. Hinata was taken offguard by this sudden act of Naruto. She looked at Naruto who was scratching his cheeks with a pinkish shade on it "I made it pretty thick so it should work" he said. "You crafted it yourself? It's good" Hinata complimented the cloth as she held tight to it.

"Aren't you feeling cold? Look at your shirt it's too exposing for winter. You should get some clothes for winter" said Hinata.
"Don't worry about me. I am used to this cold it's nothing for me. And about clothes...Kushina-san said that she would give me Menma's unused clothes to wear. Well she actually insisted to go out shopping with her to buy new clothes but I said that I will buy them with my own money. I can't be more of a burden to them than I already am".

Hinata who was listening to all this with a confused face had no idea about what he was saying so she asked "Wait what? Kushina-san? What is happening?"

Naruto then explained her all the events that took place after they ran out of her place and how he ended up living in Hokage's house. "So what are you doing here so late?" Hinata asked to continue the conversation. "I had a dream...more like nightmare" he continue "Hey Hinata, can someone totally remember a dream like he has lived it?". Hinata couldn't answer the question he asked. It was like a one sided question Naruto asked to himself. "I can remember every single detail of the dream I just had. There was a huge Tailed Fox like creature asking me to run. It was like I have seen him before".

"You said you remember nothing from 6 years ago right?. Maybe these are your memories that are coming in form of dream" said Hinata. Naruto seemed to accept what Hinata was saying and somewhere he was feeling unsecure of these dreams or return of memories. Will he change after he regains his every memory was what he was thinking.

"It's too late now I have to go" said Hinata as she got up from the wooden bench. "Umm..well...Naruto?" Naruto looked at Hinata who seemed to be struggling to say something "can I borrow this?" she asked pointing towards the sweater Naruto wrapped around her. "Of course no need to ask." replied Naruto with a smile. Soon both of them bid each other farewell and Hinata walked towards her home while Naruto stayed on the bench.

As Hinata walked back to her house she would every now and then take a look at the cloth she just borrowed. Looking at the nature of her's, borrowing something from someone would be the last thing she would do...but this time she did. Maybe it was just on whim but now she was not going to give it back soon. She didn't realise that she was smiling all the way to her home, her heart has already fallen for Naruto...the only thing remaining was her mind to accept it. 'I just borrowed it because it's really cold not because I wanted to keep something from him with me. He said he is fine right? So it's okay' she tried to convince herself.

............................................................................