"So Kushina-san?" asked Naruto. Her heart would crack little everytime Naruto would call her like that instead of 'Kaa-san'. She knew she can't speed things unnecessarily. She convinced herself that someday she would be able to hear Naruto calling her mom....and till then she will wait just like she has been doing. "What is it Naruto?" Kushina finally replied after being spacing out. "Are these attacks frequent in this village?" Naruto asked.

"No this is the first time that they have attacked our village. That is maybe because they learned that this is the last day for village to be without barriers" said Kushina. Naruto couldn't understand her at first time but then he recalled about the village barrier Sasuke told him. "So they knew about village barriers" murmered Naruto.
"You know Naruto there is a ghost in our village. Not a literal ghost but it is a spy from Akatsuki that is hiding inside the village." Naruto's eyes widened after he heard this. "Only top shinobis of this village actually knew about installation of barriers. So the Ghost is someone from these shinobis who informed Akatsuki about this. But the problem is that all these shinobis are so close that none of them can be suspected. This is why we have named him as Ghost."...

...............

At the Hokage office.

After the recent attack Minato called all the top important shinobis for a meeting. This meeting was being attended by Anbu Head Danzo, Hyuga Head Hiashi, Uchiha Head Fugaku, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Kakashi Hatake, Anbu Captain Itachi. "So the Naka Shrine was attacked huh...what are these Akatsuki upto?" said Danzo.
"I think they came to read what was written on the stone tablet" said Hiashi but he was quickly proved wrong by Fugaku "that's not possible Hiashi. Only one who could read it was Madara Uchiha because he had Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. A normal Sharingan eye can't decipher it".

"Is...is there any chance of them having someone with that eye?" asked Minato. The room went silent after this. It was true that none of them can strongly deny that possibility. And the fact that Akatsuki attacked it might be for some reason. "I wonder what is written on it. It is said that Madara Uchiha set to massacre his own clan after he read it. If it is something that concerns Uchiha then the Six-Tails chakra scroll must be shifted to Hyugas" said Danzo. Everyone seemed to agree on this point.

"They attacked exactly before installation of Barriers" continued Itachi "if we don't find out who is the Ghost then Akatsuki will never stop. All of our missions to ambush them were failed because they already had the intel on us.".
"Soemthing which concerns me more is The Crow. He has Mangekyou Sharingan and only person who had it after Madara was......Obito" said Kakashi. "So we were right. Obito is still alive and is operating his schemes with Akatsuki." said Danzo.

"He and Madara are responsible for deaths of so many Uchihas. We can't give them justice until we eliminate this Akatsuki" Fugaku said with anger visible on his face. "You know it right Hokage-sama what we have to do if they are after the Tailed-Beasts chakra scrolls?" Minato nodded at Danzo's words and said "We will have to seal Nine-Tails chakra in Menma....the prophecy left behind Jiraiya sensei. Your son is the key and the only one who can nest Nine-Tails chakra is him". Minato remembered Jiraiya's words with tears forming in his eyes.

"The prophecy was made by Great Toad of Mt Myoboku so there is no way it would be wrong. Also he is an Uzumaki so he has an enormous chakra pool" Said Danzo.

...............

After 1 Hour.

At Namikaze house.

Naruto was lying on the bed in his new room which he had just recieved. Lying down there he was taking a quick recap of everything that happened today. From running out of Hinata's proposal ceremony to shifting to Hokage's house, he couldn't believe this was happening.
Soon his eyes got heavier and heavier and eventually he fell asleep thinking about about the day.