Fairy Of My Life EP-8

Little thing is happiness

Just few months ago King bought a house which is opposite house of Rayon. Even though they are neighbours for few months they never know each other's they never meet in person.

Scene 3 :  every day I see you.. Whenever I see you I smile

Round one 1 : little think is happiness 

Rayon have lots of childishness in her sometimes kind and sometimes crazy

1.Now we go to see her doings...one time Rayon fight with kids for a leader  position.

2.Another time Rayon sneek in to Mr. King house in order to take revenge on him so she try to cut water supply in the garden .. Water get out of the pipe uncontrolablely she got wet all over herself.

3. Getting beaten by her mom

4.Arguing with neighbourhood grandma

5. Rayon whenever she saw a children's she give them a chocolate to motivate them. 
See that all those her doing.. he smiled time to time whenever he see her.
Till that car incident Rayon get the attention from him and King start to see her and end up liking her.

Get angered with that person you hate

One day in a coffee shop she get bullied and get hurt by a person name called # Adam #  see that person behaviour towards Rayon King get anger and wanted to beat him.. Then he start a little investigation about him and also about Rayons  personal life to find out what's going on in her life.

In this process king finds about Adam.

Adam he is a son of a rich family and also one of a shareholder of  King's medicines company.

Adam and Rayon both are classmates.
Adam always follow Rayon and says to her that I like you and asked her to date with him.

Rayon always ignored him becouse of his bad attitude, always he treats girls like items and he didn't respect anyone.. totally Rayon hates Adam.

                               =To be continued =