Fairy Of My Life EP-3

Rayon finally reached class room and ask " may i come in sir"

Rayon finally reached class room and ask " may i come in sir"..? With heavy breath sweat and messy hair

Rayon see a person who look more handsome standing in front of her classmates who teaching to everyone

She keeps looking at him even though she couldn't stop her heavy breathing caused by fast run.

That handsome man said that "no one his allowed to enter after I start my class so stay right there " and he also noticed her bleeding hand.

Rayon standing outside of the class with a pity look and start thinking about her bad day

Suddenly that bad guy Adam appear stand beside her and she get startled.

Then the handsom looking came to her look into her eyes and say what are you still doing not to treat your wound.. Go get treatment, you have to came back before my class end.

Rayon like : Aaaaaa what 🙄..? What are you talking about..? Then he pointed her bleeding hand.. Then only she realised that she get hurt her hand and her eyes are start to cover with tears.. she controlled it think how she continuesly attacked by bad Luck.

Suddenly she realised while pointing his finger to her wound she noticed his hand with the dragon symbol Tattoo.

Rayon confused and said " are you the person with red helmet in this morning...?" if I did remember correctly I am pretty sure that guy is you with suspiciously.. And she left that place with more disappointment.

= To be continued =