Get in Loser, We're Going to Vegas!

-14 Years Later-

Sam exited the courthouse feeling amazing. First he won one of his toughest cases yet, now he was going to go to Las Vegas tonight for Dean's bachelor party! He had a feeling that this would be the best night of his life, one he would never forget. . . probably. He already had his things packed back at his house, now all he had to do was get it and-

BEEP BEEP

"SAMSQUATCH!!"

Sam's gaze darted to around the corner of the block, where Dean was honking Baby's horn and Cas's brother, Gabriel, was calling to him from the backseat. Sam smiled and jogged over to them, getting in the front seat of the Impala. "You ready to party, Sammy?" Dean asked, turning on the radio.

"Hell yeah!" Sam threw his arms above his head and Gabriel let out a 'Whoo Hoo!'

"Then let's do this!" Dean cranked up the radio, blasting Highway to Hell by AC/DC as he drove to Sam's house.

"Vegas, here we come!" Gabriel screamed.

~~~

Charlie doubled checked her suitcase to see if she had everything. Clothes, toiletries, Funko Pops for good luck, money, charger, great! It was all in there!

"Char!"

Charlie looked up from her suitcase to see her beautiful girlfriend Jo in the doorway. "Hey, hon!" Charlie responded.

Jo raised an eyebrow. "You know that this is only gonna be one night, right?" she asked.

"It's Vegas, Jo. You can never be prepared enough. Just wish you could go too." Charlie replied, giving her the puppy eyes and sticking out her bottom lip.

Jo walked up to Charlie and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't give me that, Char. You know how my mom would react to me going to Las Vegas with you guys. Plus, we're gonna have lots of fun with the other bachelor party." Jo booped Charlie's nose. "Just as much fun as you guys will have! Now, they'll be here any minute now, so get a move on!"

Charlie threw he bag over her shoulder. "Alrighty! Tonight's gonna be awesome!"

Just in that moment, they heard AC/DC through their window and three grown ass men yelling "GET IN LOSER, WE'RE GOING TO VEGAS!!!"

Charlie gave Jo a kiss goodbye and basically jumped out the door and into the backseat right next to Gabriel.

Just as the Impala left the driveway, Jo got a text from her mother, Ellen.

That poor girl's gonna get herself
killed, ain't she?

Probably. . .

~~~

Two hours later, a 1967 Chevy Impala roared down the highway with a moose, a squirrel, a sugar addict, and a redheaded fangirl singing, or, more accurately, screaming, Back in Black by AC/DC completely sober, believe it or not. Gabriel had already devoured half of his candy stash, with a little help from Charlie. Sam had taken over driving so that Dean could deliver flawless performances of his favorite songs without having to watch the road. And let me tell you, the future groom was killing it!

Then the city came into view, the sign not long after.

Las Vegas

"Guys!" Sam immediately switched off the radio and pointed in the direction of the city.

"Hey! I was in the middle of my. . ." Dean trailed off when he looked in the direction that Sam was pointing in. Gabe and Charlie looked in that direction too, and gasped.

"VEGAS, BITCHES!!!" Gabriel and Charlie shouted at the same time, throwing her hands in the air.

"Whoo hoo!" Dean cheered, "This will be the best night ever!"