"No..No why are you sorry princess?" Harry questioned turning his body right round to meet hers.

"Because..your sat on the roof of your d-depressed neighbough, w-who cant even calm herself down from a p-panic attack." She sobbed looking down at her legs. "I'm s-so sorry."

"Aurora listen to me, you've got nothing to be sorry for ok? You have done nothing wrong what so ever..this is what friends are for, right?" Harry mumbled, a sad smile playing at his lips.

"Right." Aurora whispered in reply even though she thoroughly doubted his words.

"Good..ok princess we need to go back inside now to clean up your legs..they look really sore." Harry said quietly his chest physiclly aching as he stared at the self inflicted wounds on Aurora's legs. Aurora didn't say anything in response, she stood up carefully before walking back over to the skylight and climbing down into the loft shortly followed by Harry.

As they walked into the hallway Harry took a moment to look around, his eyes were met with nothing but plain white walls, there were no pictures, there was no anything. Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but chose not to say anything, simply focusing his attention back on the girl who needed it most.

"Um.. you can go now if you want, I-I don't want to bother you." Aurora spoke up, opening a door that led to the bathroom.

"Aurora im not just going to leave..atleast not before I clean your legs up." He said gently, walking over to the sink to grab a flannel.

"Sit on the edge of the bath." Harry said over his shoulder as he wet the cloth with walm water.

"You dont have to do this you know." Aurora said quietly, dipping her head down in embarrasment.

"I want to do this." Harry murmered crouching down in front of Aurora. "This might sting." He warned before placing the flannel softley on the tops of her thighs, moving it gently in circular motions.

For the most part both of them stayed quiet, Harry occasionally getting up to rinse off the flannel before crouching back down and continuing to clean up the out of place looking wounds on the beautiful, creamy skin of Aurora's thighs.

"Where are your plasters?" Harry asked once he'd washed off the last of the blood.

"Oh..um..I dont have any.." Aurora admitted sheepishly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Ok then right..lets go." Harry said, holding his hand out, ready to take hers.

"Go where?" Aurora asked in confusion.

"To my house..I urm..I have plasters." He smiled, motioning to his hand again. Aurora nodded her head silently in response before she reached out her dainty hand that Harry quickly intertwined with his own. Aurora couldnt stop the blush that quickly rose to her cheeks as the feeling of Harry's large hands completly incasing her own consumed her body as they walked down the stairs towards the front door.

The second Harry unlocked his door Aurora felt like crying all over again because Harry's house looked and felt like a proper home. He already had framed pictures of who she guessed were his family everywhere, something Aurora knew she would never have.

"The plasters are in the bathroom you can wait in my bedroom if you want..it's the first door on the left." Harry said, disapeering down the corridor. Aurora climbed the stairs quickly, finding the door that she hoped was the one that led to Harrys bedroom. Cautiously opening it she stepped inside to reveal a fairly simple room that gave off walm and welcoming vibes. All over the walls were more photo's and insperational quotes that he'd pinned up with blue-tac, his bed stood unmade in the middle of the room with pillows scattered around it and various items of clothing littered the floor.

"Sorry..it's quite messy.. I wasn't expecting anyone to be up here." Harry's voice echoed from behind her. She turned around to meet his eyes, with a small smile on her face.

"It's fine." She said, watching as his familiar dimples made there way back onto his cheeks.

"Ok, sit down." Harry ordered lightly, motioning towards his bed, Aurora bit her lip subconciously before agreeing to his request, taking a seat on the very edge. Harry once again crouched down in front of her ripping open the plasters with his teeth before tenderly sticking them down over the deeper cuts.

"Thank you Harry..for everything." Aurora said faintly, meaning every single syllable with all of her heart.

"Hey.. princess it's no problem." Harry said, standing back up and dusting off his jeans.

"I should probably go." Aurora anounced, also standing up so she was next to Harry.

"What? No..I mean you dont have to go..I dont want you to go." Harry stuttered a slight pink dusting his cheeks. "We should do something to cheer you up." He proposed happily, nudging Aurora's shoulder with his own.

"Harry it's fine.. honeslty." Aurora said, feeling guilty for making Harry spend his time on her.

"We are having a disney marathon okay? We can get loads of shitty food and all the pillows from around the house and just watch movies all day.. no questions asked." Harry grinned looking down at Aurora with hopeful eyes.

A similar smile spread over Aurora's face as she looked up at the boy in front of her, a sudden feeling of happiness building in the pit of her stomach.

"Okay." She whispered in response.

So that's what they did.

A/N: I hope this wasn't really shit..anyway I hope you liked it :)