Chapter 7

A/N
Waddup guys! My last chapter, written yesterday... so I'm not surprised, got no reader!!! Yippie?
Brianna - eh, whatever, continue writing, I need to know my destiny...
Bri, don't get all deep on me!
Voodoo - what about me?!
Jack - and meeee?!
????? - and you haven't even introduced me!!!
????? - or meee!!!
SHUT UP! I'll continue writing!!! For now, stay awesome!
Knock Out xxx
________________________
Awkwardly, I walked into  the headteacher's office. "Come through here," he said as the bookshelf parted in two, revealing an elevator. I shot Mr Guardian a dangerous glare and walked in with Voodoo. Mr G stared at me for half of the journey, but gave up because I played the ignoring game.

We finally got there... wherever we were. It was pretty in black and white, with hints of grey. Everyone there were teens and dressed in a one piece leather outfit.
"I feel under dressed," I admitted.
"COUTURE, HONEY!" Voodoo randomly screamed. Everyone turned and looked at her. I cracked up, THAT is how to embarrass yourself!
"Soo," my friend resumed, "umm, where are ours?"
***
We looked FAB-U-LOUS!!! The zip was at the front at the middle and we had some AWESOME gadgets! "Voodoo," I shouted from the ceiling, "check me ouuuuut!" I was swinging from one of the beams.

A young girl flew in and hugged Mr G. "Dad! You're back!" She said.
"Hi, I'm-"
"Webby Guardian. Age 11. Siblings 3..." Voodoo interrupted.
"Oh, umm, okay?" Webby said.
"Hold on, your ELEVEN?!" Voodoo and I screamed.
"Yep." She was WAAAAY too pretty to be 11. I wasn't flat chested, but she had better curves. No fair!
"Umm, why the wings?" I asked
"Well," she answered, "my mother liked 'A Midsummer Night's Dream. So my oldest brother is called Oberon, my older sister is called Titania, my younger brother is called Puck, and I was gonna be Cobweb, but I was called Webby!"
"So, lemme get this straight, you wear the wings because you're a fairy?!" Voodoo asked.
"Pretty much!"
______________________
IMPORTANT:
THE PICTURES I USED AS THE MEDIA ON THIS CHAPTER, I DO NOT OWN! I just used google ;)
Knock Out xxx