Intro.....

Dear Mrs and Mr Cloud,
Your child has been chosen to join High Hill Boarding School! She has done exceptionally well in her tests and has good behaviour. We would be glad to take her in. The uniform can be purchased at 'JaneDress' the boys uniform and the PE kit will be at 'Sporting'.
Yours truly, Mr Guardian.

That's what they said. My mother excitedly shoved the letter in my hands. I hated my old school, so I too smiled at the letter. Of course, I'll miss my mum, the village, the shop keeper that hated me for getting in a fight with his daughter..... and son, Miss Baker who taught me how to NOT burn the house down by cooking..... But I was going with Courtney, my bestie. And that's all I needed.

"Hey Bri!" My friend greeted.
"Hi Courts, waddup?"
"Nothing really, but I'm SUPER pumped for school!!!"
"Yeah..." I don't know why, but I feel deflated.
"Hey," she said, reading my mind, "at lease you're gonna be away from Pete- speak of the devil..."
Peter, and Ruby ( the shop keeper's children) came up to us. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Brianna, still got those anger issues?" Peter teased.
"Back off, Peter, and your pet dog," Courtney said, pointing at his sister.
"I see you passed it on to your friend..." He said, eyes on me.
"Listen, Peter, I understand you're too dumb to get into High Hill, and you have nothing better to do than to look after your dog and tease me. But really? Anger issues? Some one better put you in special care....." I stated. Then he lost it. He pushed me and I lost balance. I tumbled to the ground as Courtney was restrained by Ruby. Peter started hitting me, kicking me, shouting swear words I didn't know. He called me weak, a baby, stupid, a waste of space, a disgrace. That's when I lost it to. A DISGRACE?! No, I don't go with the flow when ANYONE says that.

With all the power I had, I pushed Peter off of my. I got up and freed Courtney. After making many threats to Ruby, we beat up Peter, in front of the whole village. "Scram," I told him, dangerously. He scrambled to his feet and ran.

"Brianna Cloud and Courtney Little," our parents called. 'Get ready for the beating of our lives....' I told my friend.