Chapter 2

We stared at the huge building. It had 4 separate sections. They were the dorms. "Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter," a boy says. "Hey," he says, "your masculine is Brian, right?"
"You got a problem with that?" I scowled.
"No, it's cool! My feminine is Jackline!"
I stare at him blankly.
"The name's Jack."
"Oh, sorry, i-"
"O. M. G! C'mon, Bri, I gotta show you something!" Courtney as she dragged me to a less crowded place. We soon found out that Courtney, Jack and I are all in Spring.
***
I was reclining on one of the dorm chairs when a dark haired girl walked in. She had piercing green eyes and short hair. She was holding a doll - voodoo doll - and she looked at me. "Err, hi?" I said.
"Brianna Cloud, 13 years old, best friend: Courtney, crush," Jack looked up at this one. " unidentified, " she CRUSHED (puns) his dream, by the look on his face.
"Hey, who the hell are you?!" Courtney demanded. She walked up to her and took a strand of her hair. "Hey!" Courtney complained. I don't understand how she did what she did, but she made the doll look like Courtney, and she stabbed it with a needle.
"OWWWW!!!" She screeched.

I tried to snatch the doll off the girl, but she dodged it. She undid the personality on it and looked at me. "Don't. You. Dare." I said.

"My name is Voodoo and once I see someone, I know who they are." Voodoo stated.
"Voodoo?" Courts and I said in union.
"Vanessa, but you call me Voodoo. And I can't help it when I know about you, so I use the doll to release my pain..."