Ben Drowned X Reader <3

You and Ben Drowned have been dating for 2 years and no one in your family member seems to notice that you always snicks out every night just to go to your boyfriend's place to have fun and tag along with the other creepy pastas. Then one day......

Your POV

Just got home from work, you slammed the door closed and run upstairs to check if someone's home. OKAY YAY! NO ONE IS HOME YET EXCEPT for you :3! "Babe you can come out now!", you said in a seductively way.

"Sup babe!", Ben jumped out from your laptop and into the living room. He hugs you from your back and you pecks his cheek. "I missed you so much (Y/N).", he said while swaying you and turns you to face him. "Oh really?", you said then you kissed him deep and passionately then he kisses you back. Your kisses became rough and when you both broke the kiss for some air, you looked through Ben's eyes.

It's full of lust, you gasped when he suddenly grabs your butt and squeezes it hard. You playfully push him then you cutely run to your room and waited for him. "You can run but you can't hide my baby.", he chuckles and he went to your room. He grabs you and carries you into a bridal way then threw you gently to your bed. Ben sat on top of you and he leans down for a kiss.

Ben's POV

"You know we are alone,right?", I smirked at you then kisses you roughly and deep. I lowered down and kisses your jaw then your neck. "Oh B-Ben don't stop.", you moaned but I stopped. "Beg for it (Y/N).", I gave you one sloppy kiss on your sweet spot then went to the bathroom. "Ben get back here please baby.", you whined and I chuckled at you're face, 'cause you're doing a puppy eyes.

"Fine, how can I resist my beautiful girlfriend?", you smirked at me then pull me towards you. I pin you to your bed and kisses you again but with passion. I slowly take you shirt off and unclip your bra, I take a good look of your beautiful breasts. "Wow babe! You're yummy." I winked at you making you blushed so heavy.

Your POV

Ben grabs one of your boob then the other one is getting sucked by him. You moaned for pleasure as he bites your nipple gently. You grab his shirt so he can take it off, now his six pack abs is noticeable. You kisses his abs and licks it seductively earning a loud moan from him. You smirked and pushes him so you can be on the top and he's on your bottom. You slowly unzip his pants and see the bulge in his boxers.

"Baby I want it inside of me.", you said while rubbing his excited hard member and gave it a kiss. Ben took off his boxers and rips your short and panty off and slowly put his member inside of you. He thrust slowly and you yelled from pain but after awhile the pain turns into pleasure. After a few more deep thrust from him you bought cum and he cleans his manhood you both fell asleep cuddling each other.