"I feel so embarrassed." I whispered.

"You feel embarrassed because you came?" He asked slowly, with a lack of basic understanding. I nodded behind my hands. "Blossom, I would feel embarrassed if you didn't cum." I moved my hand away from my face and looked at him, his eyes were so warm like a coal-fire burning on Christmas Eve. Full of magic and wonder.

"I'm not an idiot, I know that's what is supposed to happen. But it takes over me completely, I sound stupid, I look stupid and afterwards I feel embarrassed."

"You look so fucking beautiful Blossom, always. It's actually intimidating sometimes because you're out of my league and everyone must know that. Right now though, I've never seen you looking more beautiful and I wanna take that embarrassment away from you. I wanna make us come together. We'll both lose control, both sound stupid, both look stupid and afterwards we won't feel stupid or embarrassed, we'll feel closer."

I nodded in acceptance.

"Together." He reassured.

He kissed me but not just any kiss, it was different. Not his usual dominating kiss or his slow, drugged up kiss. This was passionate, emotional. It filled my belly with a compassionate glow, made me feel loved, safe and secure in his arms. His hand clamped around mine and he placed it on his chest. I was frightened to move, to touch him but I wanted to.

"It's okay, what we do in private is only ours." He whispered into my ear.

I lowered my hand, feeling the sharp stubble where his pubic hair would've been until finally I felt him. I was touching him and I was sober. Sober and terrified. Terrified but excited. Excited as well as nervous.

I remembered how he taught me to touch him. The strokes of my hand started slow and sensual. I paid attention to every sensitive part in his lower body. His head, his shaft, even his balls. His eyes fluttered to a close, inky lashes falling delicately across his cheeks. I think I was better at this sober, I could control my movements more and I got really into perfecting the rhythm.

Until he started touching me again, that's when I lost control. He made a pattern of kisses down my throat, trailing his skilled mouth down my body until he sucked my nipple. For me, everything was already so heightened. My senses had come alive, he was making me forget how to breathe, making the world fall away along with my doubts.

He paid attention to both breasts, worshipping them equally. I gasped as his teeth tugged my nipples and I watched him, mesmerised by how he was making me feel.

Our eyes met, he was watching me wriggle underneath him in pleasure with that sexy smirk. I chewed down on my lower lip, thinking how genuinely lucky I was right now. To be here, with him.

"Don't stop." He laughed.

Oh damn I forgot. I continued moving my hand up and down, determined not to lose my focus this time but he positioned his hand between my legs again. His thumb circled my clit and I jolted at the sensation, my whole lower area even more sensitive after my orgasm. His finger lowered and he sucked in a breath before slowly inching the tip inside me. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable.

"Does this hurt?" He asked in a raspy voice. I shook my head. "Do you touch yourself like this?" I shook my head again. He looked down at his own dick and chuckled. "You're not very good at this mutual masturbation thing. The second I touch you, it's game over for me."

"Oh, sorry." I started moving my hand again and then changed my mind and bent down to take him into my mouth.

"Fuck." He gasped. His free hand instantly raked through my hair and I smiled on his cock. "Okay, this works. Holy shit, this works."