Zainab and David: SENIOR II

Magsimula sa umpisa

David later meets her on the stairs and they both walk down the hallway to the hall where the event would take place.

"You were amazing out there. You are a natural" David whispers in Zainab's ear. Zainab blushes

As the guards open the big doors of the hall, they are hit with very loud hip hop music.

"I was told they would play soft music"

"This is a sports gala. There is nothing soft about it except soft ball." David leads her to his teammates from school and their dates.

They spend the night meeting new people and interacting

"Miss Zainab" a woman in her forties calls Zainab out of a conversation " may I speak to you?"

"Okay" they walk to the snacks table
"I'm Veronica from the Ember-stone designer brand"

"Nice to meet you. How may I help you?"

"We are offering you the opportunity to be an ambassador for our brand"

"What!?" Zainab covers her face "that's amazing."

"Do you accept the offer?"

"Ma'am yes ma'am" Zainab smiles

They do a handshake " come to our office on the island tomorrow to finalize this" she hands Zainab a file.

"Will do" Zainab nods and they part ways

"Where have you been" David asks once she's stands at his side

"No where and everywhere"
She giggles

"What happened?" He smiles down at her

"David you are looking at the newest ambassador of Ember-stone designer brand"

"That's awesome. You must be excited"

"No kidding. If this is what I get from one event, I'll stick around a little more"

"Now that you are in it you can't back out"

"Oh trust me, I wasn't trying to" she shakes the drink in her glass.

****************

"Zain no way" Sandra jumps into the chair next to Zainab in their class. She dumps a magazine on her desk. " Front cover of fox sports magazine is my best friend and her hot date on the red carpet"

"Woah" Zainab grabs the magazine and looks at it in surprise. She turns to Sandra "this is crazy"

"Mmm hmm" Sandra nods " I'm so proud of you. You guys look like top news. There's a special article on the fashion of the female celebrities and they wrote a full paragraph just for you"

Zainab flips through the pages.
"Sandra that ain't all. I'm now an ambassador for Ember-stone designer brand."

Sandra screams" that's unbelievable. In just one night?"

"One night sister"

"That's beyond belief." Sandra hugs her "you're so lucky" she releases her " where is my prince charming?"

David walks into the class straight to Zainab.

"There's your prince charming" Sandra wriggles her brows

He leans on Zainab's desk " morning Sandra"

"Good morning" Sandra tries to not show her excitement.

"Good morning the most elegant and beautiful lady a guy could ask for" he stares into her eyes

"Good morning David."
Zainab blushes profusely and fidgets in her seat.

"You were sleepy at the gala so i dropped you off at Sandra's that night"

"So that's how I got there"

"Yep and my mum almost caught us. " Sandra adds

"I'm sorry" Zainab pleas with her eyes.

"It's okay" Sandra shrugs

"I've been a little busy since the gala. This is my only free time so I came to see you" David continues "I gotta go now"

He leans in and leaves a peck on her lips " thanks for everything" then he

Exits

Zainab blushes red and turns to Sandra who's crying
"You've got yourself one romantic mans sister"

"Quit being dramatic" she rolls her eyes hiding her grin.

**************

Bless you 💜

I feel so jealous of Zainab.