49.Give Him His Debut

Depuis le début

"So handsome~"

"Ah~ it would be nice if it was my boyfriend."

"..."

Li Jiao sat down, opened the textbook, and looked around. Today is a professional class, and Tang Yuran should be there.

After turning around, no one was seen, it should have not come.

Zhang Yue turned a few more pages of posts, and suddenly said in surprise.

"Jiao Jiao, there are you!"

"What?"

Li Jiao said in surprise, leaning over to see that it was really her.

That picture is a bit vague, it should have been secretly photographed by someone during military training. She has a profile face and a high ponytail. The girl's skin is very white. Willow eyebrows are slender, big eyes are full of water, nose is upright, and lips are rosy. It's the kind of girl who looks very fond and sweet in youthful memories.

The replies below the photo are all.

"Wow, this school girl is not bad, she looks so good."

"It's not that I said that with so many high-p pictures in the front, this candid photo is the most natural."

"This school girl is really good-looking, begging for a high-definition picture of her face."

"No need to look for it, this is Li Jiao, a freshman in the 19th grade of the Fine Arts Department, from Class 1."

"I'm going, Li Jiao, as the name suggests, beautiful and pretty."

"..."

The more Li Jiao looked down, her brow furrowed tighter. She didn't like being hung up on the Internet for discussion like this. At this moment, her class name was exposed.

It’s really annoying that someone puts the secretly taken pictures on the Internet without permission.

Zhang Yue saw that she was not very happy, and asked: "Jiao Jiao, what's the matter with you? You are not happy."

Li Jiao sighed and shook her head.

"No, I just don't want to be talked about like that."

"Also, this kind of ranking is meaningless at all."

At this moment, Su Linlin next to her suddenly said in surprise,

"I'm going, why is the instructor's photo also on it?!"

"What?!"

Li Jiao rushed over and grabbed the phone. The screen was the picture of Zhang Jiu Ling carrying her into the ambulance. I don’t know who sent it out, saying, “Although this is an instructor and not a new student, it can be seen even if the photo is blurred. He's a super handsome guy!"

"I c, so handsome!"

"It's another man that the old lady can't get!"

"Ahhhh, the military training is over, who can tell me who this instructor is?"

"This temperament is too murderous, I ask if there is a front view, it must be very handsome."

"Don't tell me, how long ago is the photo, this instructor doesn't know who it is now."

"..."

After turning over a few comments, Li Jiao's eyes suddenly became extremely firm and excited.

"I want to vote for the instructor!"

"Let him be number one on the list, C debut!"

"..."