I was just incredibly, irritatingly horny and Mia could fix that just as well as Nuria did. Just as well as I fixed hers.

I would of most likely said yes to any girl if I was in this state, I always turned down Mia because she asked me at the wrong moments.

Mia stood up without another word, sliding her designer handbag over her wrist and strutted out the door. She hadn't even been there for five fucking minutes and she had already left.

"She loves me," Maeko sighed, tapping his pen on the desk.

"Mhm."

He chuckled shaking his head before stealing my book and writing down all the answers.

*****

"Azael's got a booty call with Mia Brown," Maeko declared as I sat down at our table.

"You know I didn't say yes, dickhead."

"Mia brown?" Lyssa asked, her eye brows shot up, "You know her and Nuria hate each other, right?"

"So?"

She shrugged, "I'm just saying, you two have gotten-"

"No, we haven't,"

"I didn't finish my sen-"

"We haven't. Got it? It was one night." My fists clenched and unclenched under the table

"And the morning after..." Maeko muttered, resting his face on his hand.

"Your point?"

"Okay, okay, Azael, their just playing with you," Devon chuckled. Disgustingly twirling a pieces of Lyssa's hair around a finger. I didn't understand it, how people could be in a relationship. I didn't even understand how anyone could love someone in a romantic way.

I considered being in a relationship like being handcuffed to another person, it's almost as if you're both trapped and locked together but you both have a key in your pockets and for some fucking idiotic reason you chose to lock yourselves up together.

It didn't make sense. Maeko was wrong. Me and Nuria weren't the confusing ones in our group. Devon and Alyssa were.

"You guys are fucking annoying,"

"I am not." Maeko offendedly punched my shoulder, then proceeded to dramatically place his hand on his heart, "You're annoying, and you and Nuria fuck with my brain, you two are confusing as hell."

"We're not confusing as hell you all just think too deep into things."

And they're all fucking idiots.

Me and Nuria were nothing and I had no idea how they didn't see that, we didn't care about each other and I could fuck Mia if I fucking wanted too, did they really think I gave a shit about their hatred towards each other?

*****

When I was walking through Mia browns front door, it was that exact moment that I had realised I had made up my mind and was actually agreeing to go to Mias house.

Her house was spotless, considering the party that she had hosted not too long ago.

Things were smashed at the party, alcohol was spilt on carpets and on furniture, empty cans were scattered everywhere but her house now looked like it had only just been recently built.