ENDING TWO: i want you dead

ENDING TWO: Bad Ending...

"It hurts." Ranboo practically giggled. Tubbo laid a few meters down, lifeless and dead. He was dead before he even hit the ground, so that was a little less painful, no time to think, I guess.

I frowned disapprovingly. "Why are you like this." A few tears formed, threatening to fall from my eyes. I still held my sword harshly over Ranboo, though Techno couldn't do much to harm him anymore, the stab was more than enough to kill.

"I want our last moments to be happy..." he mumbled hoarsely, the happy tone still in his voice.

I finally gained the courage to let my eyes flicker up to see his face, it was full of sadness yet a hint of happiness.

He smiled softly and winced, "You deserve happiness," he wiped a tear rolling down my face, "Don't cry, it will be okay." His hair bounced in the breeze, flying over his face as if it was full of life.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I clutched his weak body as my vision blurred even further.

"Don't be. Smile for me, please? I want it to be my last memory." His fingers ran along my arm softly, going to my hands. I inhaled sharply as I made eyecontact again, he smiled at me softly.

"Don't go." I cried, the tears returning. He deserved more, more than to just die because he wasn't born "normal".

He ran a thumb over the back of my hand, and I hugged him with all I had. I could feel his smile against my arm.

Dark red blood that painted his abdomen, and it kept coming no matter how much pressure I put on the wound. His eyes found mine, and I scanned his face, everything I could take in before he'd turn into nothing but a memory, because at this point, there was nothing I could do. "Don't worry, I'm fine." He laughed softly.

His face was pale, "I'm sorry. I can't be with you." I bit back your tears, it was not his fault- it was Techno's, it was Philza's- it was anyone else's. Why was he apologising? I took his face in your hands, his face that always lit up with joy everything he saw me. His face that was now hiding away the pain that the god damned caused him. "I'll miss you- and the others. I love all of you guys, okay?"

"Okay." I murmured and smiled softly, I had to be brave, at least for him. He nodded and coughed another time, this time the blood splattered the dandelions that grew impossibly out of the clouds.

He grew silent, limp in my arms. I held onto his hand for long as I could, feeling the warmth fade from his skin.

And Techno, throughout all of this, just watched. He watched as Ranboo said his last words, he watched as the life drained out of Ranboo's eyes, he watched my best friend take his last breath.

Ranboo's hand eventually slipped out of mine, and I screamed.

I screamed with all I had, feeling my throat turn raw as all sound faded into the background.

I squeezed Ranboo in a hug one last time before laying him down on the cloudy floor, a little closer to Tubbo before stepping over him, sword still in hand. "You killed my best friends." I glared as Techno watched as always, nonchalant. "You killed my best friends!"

"It's my job, kid."

"Fuck you."

Techno swung his axe idly, "as an assassin, I get that more than you'd think." He sighed, "wanna get this started?"

"Oh I want this more than just started." I scoffed, "I want you dead."

"You can try."