ENDING ONE: not even tea

Start from the beginning

"YES HE IS." Tubbo ran even faster. "Come on!"

Dan's P.O.V.

"Come on, Phil, please."

Phil faltered, "You do have a point."

"Thank you-"

"Fine, I won't kill them- nor hunt them down ever again, but... they're not allowed in the underworld. Ever."

I let out a breath of relief. "Thank you,"

Phil gave a small smile, "I'll... get Techno to stop chasing them then?"

"Yes, please."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We hit a wall.

Literally.

"Nowhere to run now, huh." Techno taunted as we were cornered against the (what felt like) infinite wall.

"Technoblade, was it?" I panted, "Please. Just- let us go."

"Come on, you really think I'd just let you guys go? Phil gave me a job and I'm here to finish it." Techno spun the handle of his axe in his hands, "I don't exactly feel great murdering all of you, but... Phil's the boss. Come on now, we can make this simple, quick and easy, or this'll be one hell of a ride."

None of us were going to go down easy.

"I mean can we calm down for a moment and sit down for a cup of tEA-" Ranboo stalled, hoping that Dan would get through to Phil in the next few minutes. Techno responded by charging at us.

"COME ON?! NOT EVEN TEA?!" Tubbo screamed at the man as he chased us, "TEA'S GOOD!"

"Oh shit- we really be joking at a time like this." I laughed nervously as we ran along the wall. "Can we do this with a discussion?!" I asked behind me.

"N- no?" Techno sprinted faster.

"Fuck-" Tubbo ran faster, and we followed. The chase went on for a few minutes, my legs felt numb as they practically went on autopilot. I was tired, we all were, but it was a life or death situation for god's sake, so we just kept running.

Eventually, Techno stopped. We made our way a couple meters away before stopping and looking towards him curiously. Was this the best decision? No.

But are we dumb seventeen year olds?

Oh most definitely.

Techno stood still for a moment, looking at the ground, before sighing and nodding to himself- what I thought was himself. He looked towards us.

"You're lucky that Dan got through to him."

"Philza?" Ranboo asked quietly.

Techno made a noise that was in between a laugh and a scoff. "Yeah."

Tubbo let out a breath of relief as he leaned on the wall, sinking to the ground, practically collapsing. "I have never ran more in my life."

"At least we're alive." I muttered as Ranboo fell down backwards as well, landing on the cloud floor in relief.

"I'm so tired." he groaned.

I simply sat back right on my ass, breathing out harshly.

"Well... Now what." Techno paused, dismissing his axe from his hand. "I'm not trained for this."

All three of us paused, before Tubbo spoke up, "Can you send us home?"

Techno's eyes flickered a little with a strand of emotion. "Mmm." He hummed, "Sure, but... you might want to talk to Dan? Or... Phil?"