Streamer things

Bold text in quotes " is DreamXD
italics in apostrophes ' in George's thoughts.
(The video above is a random one from Youtube, it's music to listen to as you read :])

George POV:
"SAPNAP!" I yelled, we were playing Minecraft with our friend Dream. (Dream and DreamXD are separate people in this story, and aren't associated at all.) It was a speed run, but Sapnap was going against us, by us I mean me. He never kills Dream, only me. I honestly don't care that much, it keeps chat entertained. oh yeah, did I mention I was live? I am currently doing a 5 hour stream in honor of 5 million subscribers on youtube. I am only 30 minutes in. After another 30 minutes Quackity is supposed to join the VC and we are doing a live "Minecraft try not to laugh".

Usually Karl, Dream. and Sapnap would be the people making me laugh, but today, instead of Karl, Quackity will be there. Chat doesn't know that yet, and I truly hope they like it.

Dream was slain by GeorgeNotFound

"HAH, full off loser!" i shouted at Dream. I had finally killed him. Which is rare. Dream is honestly really good at Minecraft. It's crazy. He has spent years playing and getting better day by day.

Drista has joined your game

"Drista?!" "yooooo gogy". Drista wasn't supposed to join, I wonder why she's here? I switch tabs to Discord and message Dream, "why is Drista here?" He messages back fairly quick, "Idk, I can have her leave if you want?" he typed out. "No it's ok." I replied to him, I switched back to Minecraft and started playing again.

Another 30 minutes passed, time for Try Not to Laugh Minecraft Edition ft. Drista I guess? Quackity joined yelling "SAPNAP, MI AMOR!" in reply he said, or more so shouted "QUACKITY, MI DICK HEAD." i giggled at Sapnaps response. I felt like I was being watched I turned around and I thought I saw a figure? I stared for a second and it went away. 'Hm.. odd.' I ignore what I saw and continue streaming.

Quackity is making stupid jokes, but the one he just made was ridiculously funny. I lost a life. I couldn't stop laughing and fell out of my chair!

I could hear muffled shouting and Dream's wheezing through my headset, but why did it sound so faint? I continued onto streaming and turned up my volume on my headset so it didn't sound so faint. "George stop talking to them." I heard from behind me. I glanced and the figure from earlier was standing there. "What the fuck.?" I whispered to myself.

I muted myself and put on my 'Be Back Soon' screen. I turned my full attention to the figure.

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'm DreamXD, a god to some, a demon to others." it replied. I am so fucking confused.

"Why are you here?" "I've noticed you, and something about you... is.. alluring to me." it replied back.

It slowly evaporated and I went back to my stream, 'weird..' I thought to myself

"George! Oh my God! You're back! Are you ok?!" Dream spoke. "What do you mean am I ok..?" I am hella confused right now. "You were laughing at a joke Quackity made, you fell out of your chair and you went silent, we assumed you blacked out." 'wait what!?' I thought to myself. "Oh. That explains that weird guy I saw.." "What weird guy?" Sapnap asked. "It said It's name was DreamXD? Do you guys know who that is?" they went silent. chat stopped. "DreamXD is an ancient god, he is known to appear when people are close to death. He makes there last bit of time the best he can.." I stopped breathing for a moment. 'I'm going to die soon..?' "I'm not ready to die, not yet.." Quackity spoke up, "Why don't you end stream, and look into DreamXD, George?" "Yeah.. Yeah I think I'll do that.."

I deafen myself on discord and say my goodbyes to chat, and end stream.

I undeafen and open my web browser. 'DreamXD' gets entered into the search bar, I click the first link I see, and an article comes up.

"WHO IS DREAM XD"
"Dream XD is a god, usually known as the God of everything. He kills, revives, heals, makes light, and darkness. He is a symbol of Death, but a sign of love."
"WHY IS HE NEAR ME"
"DreamXD is believed to be near people who will meet a new love interest soon, or someone who will die soon. Your first time meeting him is said to be when you become unconscious or in a dream."
"WHAT DO I DO WHEN I SEE HIM"
"Be kind and show the most respect you can. If you disrespect him, you'll get in trouble, or killed. Offer stuff to him. Something as simple as water will do. If he chooses to interact with you feel lucky, that means you'll die your assigned death, unless you choose to kill yourself, you have no worries. People who meet DreamXD tend to become paranoid, and insane after discovering his secrets. Always be cautious."

"CAN I GET RID OF HIM"
"If you truly do not want him near you, you have 3 options. 1. Suicide, he can't talk to you after your dead. 2. Ask him to leave, but be polite. 3. Force him out of your home, you may have consequences if you choose this though."

I close out out of the article after I read it aloud to my friends. "So, you won't die, that's good!" Sapnap says, "Yeah that's good, I wonder who my love interest will be?" I say, Dream of course has to say downing on this matter, and says "It may be me George you never know." I could hear him winking. It was painful to hear.

I decided to log off for the night. I told my friends goodnight, and payed down. My dreams that night, were wack.

A/N:
-Please Follow, vote, and/or comment! The support would mean everything!
-Remember to eat and drink today! If you can't that's ok! As long as you try your best! your perfect the way you are, I promise! <3
-Tips and suggestions and constructive criticism are very much welcomed, and appreciated. Everything helps! I want to make my writing the absolute best it can be!
How was the first chapter? I am really excited to start this book, and on that's note, I am putting "Beyond the Stars" on hold, I do not like writing that story, I will continue, writing after i get some chapter out for my other 2 stories!
-word count: 1,106 words