Clearly, our 'friends' had no sense of privacy or space.

"Hey Pumpkin!" Amethyst shouted as she threw herself at Dani. Before I even processed what was happening, I reached out to catch my falling girlfriend.

"Watch it, Crystal," I groaned.

"Babe!"

"Rapunzel!"

Fuck. I think I could feel a headache coming on already. I just wanted to spend the rest of the day relaxing with my babygirl.

I didn't even want to know how these lunatics got into our house.

"How did you guys get it here? How did you know when we were coming?" Dani questioned once she regained her balance. I looked at her and Amethyst's intertwined hands.

"Oh please, is there anything I can't do?" Sylv dramatically opened his hands in a grand gesture and turned around before throwing himself back into the couch. He turned his head downward, brought his hands together, and lowered his voice. "We have been waiting for you, there is a lot we have to discuss."

What in the Disney villain?

Dani let go of Amethyst to throw her hands in the air. "It's over! It's all over. All thanks to you guys. I owe you two big time." She looked at Orion and Sylv.

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of her head as she spun happily into my arms, resting her hands on my chest. Exactly where she should be.

"That's why we're here." Amethyst smiled. "I'm never one to turn down a party."

It was then that I took in what she was wearing. A skin-tight black mini-dress.

I think I know where this is going.

We all turned our heads to the front door as the doorbell sounded.

"It's open!" Sylv yelled out.

"I'm sorry, who's house is this again?" I gave him a pointed look.

Sylv shrugged as Tess walked in.

"The party has arrived, bitches. Let's head out." She walked up to Dani and pressed a kiss on her cheek before plopping down on the couch next to Sylv.

"Hi, I'm Tess. Who are you?"

"Orion... we've met before... many times..."

"Oh shit. You're right."

We all laughed.

Sylv sniffed the air. "Tess, you're drunk aren't you? You pre-gamed by yourself?"

"I was on a date at a bar, okay?" She defended. Her love life was always the most active of all of ours. None of us knew where she met all the people she dated. She always told us she was at her apartment studying, but the dates suggested she went out more than she let on. The only question was when?

"Where are we going?" Dani asked confused.

"The club!" Sylv, Orion, Amethyst, and Tess replied in unison.

I massaged my temples. There was no way to get out of this. Unless...

"Do you wanna go, baby?" Please say no. Please say no. Please--

She looked around at everyone, taking in their outfits. First, Amethyst's classic little black dress. Then, Tess' skintight red halter dress. She took in Orion and Sylv's slacks and button-ups with less interest. Finally, her eyes landed on me, trailing up my black slacks and matching silk button-up. I smirked before folding up my sleeves to my elbows and adjusting my watch.