Rewrite Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

Niderudion and his sister were almost laughing. "Prevent another war? Please, associating and allowing you to help us will cause another war to happen. I know you want exactly that. You want a war, but listen here buddy neither me nor my brother will stand for that." Novaliera pointed at the door, "Now leave."

The Reedins unfortunately refused their demands. The Reedins backed away and suddenly they had an idea. They were going to fight them and prove who is in charge. They wouldn't kill them, but hurt them enough to show who is in charge. "You will see who is the best quite soon."

Then the Reedins hastily drew their own weapons.

Both of the twins synchronized as they said, "You will feel the wrath of crossing us, the heir of Eperon's Royal family," at the same time.

They both got their swords out and challenged them to a sword fight. The winner proves they are stronger and hopefully have their wishes met. The reedin swung his sword at Niderudion who clashes his own sword against theirs making a steel rusty sound. The prince attempted to impact the reedins in the side of their stomach by doing a side-swing attack. The attack only glazed them and were barely bleeding. The fight was still going on.

Princess Novaliera stood her ground as she edged her sword near them as if to threaten the reedins. They fought back and forth hitting each other and clanking their swords against the other. Although, something about the battle was strange. To them they didn't fight like normal reedins. The prince and princess fought with determination, believing they couldn't do anything against them. If those reedins wanted to live they could either leave and stop causing their harsh forces or die trying to stay there. It was belief that kept them going until the very end when Niderudion finally punctured one straight through.

It was shocking as the reedin stepped back. They were really armature reedins.

"Y-you dare... to defeat us?" He coughed, "H-how? T-t-that's i-impossible. Y-you.. you are not that.... urgh strong! If you... you d-dare to do this.. you will get p-punished in the f-f-future. T-trust us now!" The reedin muttered before finally closing his eyes.

Niderudion looked at him in shock. He actually done it. The other reedin that was standing there looked horrified.

The reedin was spontaneously shocked that the twins could fight him as his buddy. The remaining reedin took his friend carefully in his arms as he stumbled out, while not causing a scene in the palace. He darted away and left through a secret entrance from the stone and silver walls that opened to a certain pattern. In an instant they left, and the twins laughed and stuck their tongues out childishly. Niderudion laughed with his twin, but at the same time found a secret exist to the outside.

Perfect, he thought.

He wondered if he could use it in the future to fight against the darkened ones. Niderudion shook his head and turned to his sister, "Yes we did it! Now they better leave, go and get out. Nova, I'll make sure we never see them again without a fight." Niderudion grinned and leaned against the walls.

"You think they will finally leave us, brother?" Princess Novaliera asked hopefully, but she halfway knew the answer. The reedins wouldn't leave just from a fight like that. Those two were also amateurs and weaker than most. It was no wonder they were able to fight them off so well.

Her brother, Prince Niderudion shook his head, "You will never know with them." The princess lowered her head and sighed. She could only hope, and she highly took account over her brother's words. To her, whatever he said was like the truth.

The princess frowned, "What did they mean about being severely punished?" She gingerly asked. She did not want to get hurt by them, and she rather caused them pain than any.