When I arrived at my sister's and I's house, I saw my girlfriend, Chaeyoung, and my friend, Seulgi, waiting in front of the main door.

I got out of the car and a slap welcomed me.

All I could feel was a sting in my right cheek. It seriously hurt me and I felt like it knocked some sense into me.

"Where did your evil murderer sister hide my cousin?!" Chaeyoung angrily said, her eyes are glaring at me.

I touched my right cheek and answered, "I-I don't know."

She laughed sarcastically.

"How?! She is your sister Kim Jisoo!!!" She yelled out, then Seulgi suddenly grabbed my collar, which caught me off guard.

"Tell me, Jisoo, where is Lisa? Where did you and your fucking psychopath sister bring her?" Seulgi asked seriously. "She's been missing for three days and we have been finding her for three days straight."

"I d—" Rosé cut me off.

"Don't lie, I heard everything happen in the warehouse that night. Lisa forgot to end the call. I heard how she shouted, your little sister is a heartless murderer."

"I don't know the location, but I know she hid Lisa in one of her secret places." I honestly told them, which made Seulgi let go of my collar.

"Don't you have any idea at least?" Seulgi asked, and I shook my head.

"Call Bambam and all of your demon men, tell them to find my cousin before this day ends or else I'm going to involve the police here to put you and especially your fucking sister in jail." Rosé warned me and I dialed Bambam.

I texted all of our men and they are now looking for Lisa.

"If something bad happens to my cousin, I'm never going to forgive you, and especially your motherfucking little sister. I will forget whatever we have."

I got really scared at Rosé. This is my first time hearing her cursed.

"Jennie can't hurt her." I said, and she scoffed.

"How can you be so sure about that?" She raises one eyebrow.

"She loved Lisa so much that she went crazy." I sighed.

"Lalisa really loved her too. Jennie-unnie didn't have to kill someone just to solo my cousin. She is too selfish to the point she is willing to do sins just to have whatever she wishes for."

I frustratedly rubbed my face, "Jennie got these traits from our mother. Killing someone is running in our blood. Every generation of Kim, there is one child who will go to inherit these kinds of characteristics."

Seulgi and Rosé snapped their heads at me.

"Did you mean that I love an insane woman too?" Rosé asked, sounding like she was disgusted, which hurt me.

I quickly shook my head, "No, I've never killed someone before."

"Are you saying that only Jennie has psychopathic blood?"Seulgi asked, and I nodded.

"My father, Jiyong Kim, is aware of what's happening and that his wife, Sandara Park-Kim, is insane, but he still accepted and loved her wholeheartedly. My Mom never kills someone anymore when my Dad stops and loves her so much. It's like a curse, and the curse will only break if you find your true love." I explained, which made Seulgi burst out laughing and shake her head in disbelief.

Rosé and Seulgi sat on the floor in front of the main door of my house.

"Is this some sort of fairy tale?" Seulgi continued laughing.