71. Suffering the Beatings

"Huh, man, what are you planning now?"

Seeing the complacent expression on the boy's face, the Sky Breaking Beast didn't want to act as the boy wished and only humphed heavily.

This beast hadn't forgotten about the pains it had suffered over the past few days. Therefore, it had to be cautious right now, no matter how much it wanted the fruit in the boy's hand.

"As long as you are willing to yield to me, I'll give you this fruit." Feng Xi spoke out his purpose directly.

"Only in your dream! I'll never surrender to a petty man like you! Huh, you think I'm stupid enough to be bought off by a fruit?" The Sky Breaking Beast exhaled violently through its nose and looked at the boy disdainfully. However, it seemed that this beast was only hiding its real thought with its eyeballs moving constantly.

Hearing that the beast had rejected his proposal without any hesitation, Feng Xi wanted to say some harsh words but was stopped by God of Books.

"Wait, master. Hearing its tone, I think there is still room for discussion. Perhaps it thinks that one fruit is not enough. So the beast only wants more fruits." God of Books whispered to Feng Xi about his discovery with his teeth gritted.

He had already found out about that beast's intention. It must have discovered how valuable the fruit was, so it wanted to seize this chance to get more. In the meantime, God of Books also admired the beast for being able to find the preciousness of the fruit with a simple glance. Perhaps the beast guessed out Feng Xi's special identity long ago when it saw a Demon Beast in the Saint realm around him, and that was why the Sky Breaking Beast uttered those words.

"What? One fruit is already a lot." Feng Xi treasured his fruits a lot. Hearing God of Books' explanation, he cried out right away.

His buddies all got speechless.

The Fruits of the World were already piled up like a hill in Feng Xi's wooden ring. Even if he took in one fruit every day, it would make him a great many years to eat up all the fruits. Now that God of Books had proposed to take a few more fruits to lure the Sky Breaking Beast, Feng Xi behaved as if the little God had asked him to cut a piece of flesh of him. What was more, Feng Xi's words seemed to suggest that one fruit was already a lot for that beast. The two gods and the chicken couldn't help doubting whether their master would divide the fruit into a few pieces if possible.

The body of the Sky Breaking Beast trembled. After it heard the boy's words, it really assumed that the boy didn't have too many fruits. Then there was a hesitant look on its face.

The Sky Breaking Beast could feel great spiritual energy inside the fruit on the boy's hand. As long as it could take in that energy, it would definitely make a breakthrough and reach the Saint realm.

That was such a temptation to the Sky Breaking Beast.

It had stayed in the highest grade in the current realm for too many years. If it still couldn't reach the next realm, its cultivation would definitely be influenced and it might never become a Mythical Beast. That was because staying in the same realm for too long was a heavy blow to any cultivator's mental state, which made it harder for that cultivator to reach the next realm.

Thinking of that consequence, the Sky Breaking Beast became more hesitant.

However, if it yielded to this petty boy, it would lose its freedom and have to stay with the boy forever. For a beast that had a wild nature, it really was hard to decide because no matter which way it chose, it would always have something to regret in the future.