𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god

Start from the beginning

"Now, wait a minute. Now, this isn't funny."

"Damn straight, it's not funny."

Sam and Dean started to interrogate Chuck on how he was able to predict their lives and how he knew every single aspect of their personality. Aurora silently stood next to her father and uncle, not wanting to intervene in the interrogation.

"Sam, Dean, and Aurora are fictional characters. I made them up, they're not real!" After Chuck still not believing them, the Winchester's took the writer outside to the Impala to open to reveal all of their weapons.

"Do you believe us now, Mister?" Aurora asked in her monotone voice, wanting to go home and take a nap. Chuck glanced at her before moving his attention to the brothers.

"Well, I got to hand it to you guys. You really are my number one fans."

"Chuck, stop," Dean said in his loud booming voice.

"How much do you know? Do you know about the angels? Or Lilith breaking the seals?"

"Wait a minute. How do you know about that?" Chuck wanted to deny it, but considering how much the Winchester's knew, he couldn't help but slowly
believe them from their knowledge.

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Dean Winchester, this is my brother, Sam Winchester, and my daughter, Aurora Winchester."

Chuck stared at the trio in disbelief, knowing that he didn't release their last names in the book. The writer invited the Winchester's back in his house, him grabbing a drink, definitely in need of one.

"Well, there's only one explanation, I'm a God." Aurora snickered to herself, earning looks from the men. She saw there was no way this man could be God.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora sat next to Dean in the diner that they were forced to eat at since the roads were closed for the night. Dean was explaining to his daughter and brother how the book was the path of what not to do, instead, they should do the opposite.

"Wait, so since I want mac n cheese, does that mean I can't eat anything?" Aurora had worry in her eyes, not wanting to eat anything else.

"Flower, there are other options on the menu. Like healthier options, for example, a salad." Sam tried to reason with his niece, wanting her to eat healthily.

"Nah. Salad is icky." Sam gave his niece a pointed look as Dean gave her a proud one.

"But baby, you really do need to eat something, so pick." Aurora let out a long sigh before seeing that they had chicken nuggets on the menu.

Once they ordered their food, the brothers started to talk about how hooking up with Lilith was crazy. Dean put out a piece of paper and crayons from the restaurant so she can be occupied, not wanting his daughter hearing about her uncle's sex life. Dean and Sam started to raise their voices higher, soon turning into an argument.

Aurora looked up at her dad and uncle, not believing that they already were indeed following the storyline of the book of them fighting. The child was about to intervene to prevent them from showing their frustrations any further, but before she could, their food finally came.

Dean took a bite from his burger and he loved it, making Aurora and Sam look at each other, wondering if Dean finally found an enjoyable healthy food. The waitress then came over, taking away the plate from Dean.

"I am so sorry, I gave you the bacon cheeseburger by mistake." Sam, Dean, and Aurora looked at each other, dumbfounded at what just happened.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Dean was sitting angrily in Chuck's chair as Aurora sat in his lap, a little frightened by her father's intense look. Chuck entered his home to be welcomed by the surprise of the father-daughter duo.

"Dean. Aurora."

"I take it you knew we'd be here"

"You look terrible."

"That's 'cause I just got hit by a minivan, Chuck." Aurora held her father's hand, trying to comfort him as much as she could.

"Oh."

"That it? Every damn thing you write about me comes true; that's all you have to say is "oh"?! If I hadn't pushed Aurora out of the way, she would have been hit by the car and could've died."

"Please don't yell at me."

"Why do I get the feeling that you're not telling us everything?" Dean got up from the chair, pushing Aurora off of his lap as his temper started to unravel. further.

Dean started to forcefully grab Chuck by the collar of his shirt, making Aurora let out a small gasp. This anger that Dean was displaying started to scare her. "Daddy, let him go!"

He ignored his daughter and proceeded to yell at Chuck, wanting answers right away. "How the hell are you doing this?"

"Dean, let him go! You're scaring Aurora." Castiel's voice soon appeared out of nowhere. Dean turned around to see Aurora hugging Castiel's side, assuming for comfort after his loud outburst. "This man is to be protected."

"Why?"

"He's a prophet of the lord."

"Whoa, whoa, what? This guy, a prophet? Come on, he's – he's... he's practically a Penthouse Forum writer."

"One day, these books will be known as the Winchester gospel." Dean rolled his eyes in disbelief, not believing a word Castiel is saying to him.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I am not...kidding you." Castiel's obliviousness to human sarcasm was hilarious to Aurora. She thought it was adorable how a powerful angel was not taught about emotions.

Chuck ran upstairs, feeling overwhelmed from the many interactions he was having today. Dean started to ask the angel if there was any way to divert the Lillith-Sam love connection.

However, there was no way to rewrite what Chuck has already written. What's written can't be undone or revised. Castiel hugged Aurora once more with reassurance that she will be okay, before flying away out of the room, leaving only Dean and Aurora for a hell of a night ahead of them.

 Castiel hugged Aurora once more with reassurance that she will be okay, before flying away out of the room, leaving only Dean and Aurora for a hell of a night ahead of them

tbh i think season 4 was one of my favs. i hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! i apologize if there are any typos, i'm editing this at 4am lol.