Happy tears

After their marriage 

Abhi- Tara, but what happened to Ritu? Why did she disappear so suddenly?

Tara- Abhi, I can't believe you didn't read the diary completely. If you want to know, read the pages you have left behind.

With that Abhi quickly goes to their bedroom and takes the diary out.

The continuation 

I knew I fell in love with Abhi, so I thought to confess my feelings for him that day. I texted him to come to the rooftop at 7.

But then I got a call from my dad asking me to come home. I thought this would be a good chance to tell my feelings about him to my parents and also to Tara, my bestie. Tara has loved Abhi for a long time so I wanted to make sure he is perfect for her and I came all this way just to know him but instead I fell in love with him.

I wanted to tell my parents forehand that I like a guy so that they wouldn't ask me to marry someone else in the future. Yes, though it was few days I have traveled with him, I found out that he was the sweetest person I have met. I was so into him and the best thing was, he liked me too. 

I went to my hometown and the next morning, I decided to first tell this to Tara because the thought that I loved a guy whom my best friend loved hurt me inside.

Author's POV 

After that, there were 2 pages left in between. Abhi was confused so he quickly turned the pages, and he read...

I saw Ritu walking towards me. I was so happy to see her after so many days and I knew she had a lot of stories to share but when she ran towards me, she got hit by a truck.

 I was so happy to see her after so many days and I knew she had a lot of stories to share but when she ran towards me, she got hit by a truck

This would be the worst day in my life, seeing my best friend leaving this world.

I could never believe I lost the most important person in my life. 

I went to her home on her funeral day and found this diary in her bag.

I never knew she would love Abhi too. I wished she never came back from there, at least I wouldn't have lost my precious person.

Author's POV

Abhi broke down into tears when he read that they lost Ritu forever. Every tear that fell from his eyes projected every memory with her. He do love Tara, but losing his first love forever wasn't something he expected.

 Tara couldn't see Abhi in that situation so she quickly comes and hugs him.

Abhi- What did I do to deserve you two precious souls in my life. You both loved me so much and I didn't even know about it.
Ritu went to tell her parents about me, which means she loved me truly.

 And you filled your heart with all the love you wanted to give me from the start.

I don't know what to say, I never thought I would deserve this much love.

Tara- It's okay Abhi, remember one thing, Ritu also wanted to see you happy, so stop crying like a baby.
I know it hurts, but you have to get over it.
I love you so much Abhi and I also promise to give you all the love which Ritu wants to give.

Present time

Abhi's  POV

I was sitting under the stars, feeling all alone, feeling empty. Thinking about all the memories, the memories that cover a large part of my life, the memories that were wonderful to make but painful to remember.

Druv- How much time will you be like this? Please come out of your past and make an effort to move on and start a whole, new, beautiful life.

 I didn't respond to anything, I just closed my eyes and heard everything, yet thinking, if I could go back and do it all over again. I would never allow Ritu to leave. I wish we didn't lose her. 

I love you, Tara

I love you, Tara...

You promised me that you will give me the love which Ritu wanted to give and I promise to be your best partner and be your best friend whom Ritu always wished to be. Your's and Ritu's love completes me, so I will give you the love of a life partner and the best mate.

You taught me the real meaning of love. And now, I realized I want to belong to you, all my life. 

THE END