SIXTY FOUR 🌸

Their room smelt weird, like guys aftershave and unmade beds

Their room smelt weird, like guys aftershave and unmade beds. I felt like I was trespassing and that put me on edge.

"This one is mine." He pulled back the duvet and picked up a lone sock, tossing it aside. "I guess Cam has been sleeping in it."  I hugged my arms around myself awkwardly. He turned to me and frowned. "This doesn't feel right, does it?" I shook my head. "Wait, I have an idea."

I watched him rearrange the furniture and make a whole blanket fort in the middle of the room. It was big, impressive and made me smile enormously. I always felt safest hidden away beneath the blankets.

"After you." He gestured towards a small entrance way formed from a gap in the material and I hesitated, his eyes softened on me.

"Welcome to my magical blanket fort, kitted out with the most luxurious pillows and sheets. It boasts a wide space with a lineny smell but you know what is special about it? It removes your troubles. Inside the blanket fort there's no mental struggles, the world outside doesn't exist. It's me and you. No one has to know what we do." I laughed at his sales pitch, tossed my shoes aside and then climbed in.

It was cosy, the outer light shon through the material casting a warm, muted glow inside the fort. He had laid all the pillows on the floor so it was comfortable and with him I felt completely safe.

Arlo slipped in beside me, laying down flat with his hand resting behind his head. I sat up clutching my knees. He was going to see my scars again. He was going to see my sticky underwear. He was going to see me enjoying it, wanting it, being a slut.

The feel of his hand caressing up the bend of my spine snapped me out of my doubts. It left behind a trail of heat, not just on my bare back but inside too.

"You know we don't have to, right?" I turned to face him with a furrowed brow. Backing out of this wasn't an option for me, not when the innocent touch of my back had me sizzling like a sausage in a pan.

Instantly I climbed onto him, straddling his hips, taking him and me by surprise. "Oh okay, we're defiantly doing this then."

I reached behind my back and unclasped the neck strap of my dress. The material fell down to my stomach, exposing my breasts and his eyes illuminated like a fat kids in a candy store.

I giggled, this was my first time, it should be awkward and I should feel nervous but with Arlo I really wasn't.  

His fingers traced up the whole length of my sides, from my hipbones to my armpit and then he held my breasts, skimming his thumb over my hardened nipples.

I watched his hands, it felt good. Weird. It was just a nipple, well two actually. Why did it feel so good?

"You like that?" I stiffened. "How about this?" He leaned forward and put his mouth over my nipple whilst tugging the other between his thumb and finger.